Dove Nutritive Therapy Nourishing Oil Care Shampoo Reviews

Ranked #1156 out of 2390 in Hair Care

Want to make friends with your dry, unruly hair? Dove Nutritive Therapy Nourishing Oil Care Leave-In Smoothing Cream controls frizz for 24-hour shine. Its Weightless Nutri-Oils leave hair easy to manage and style without weighing it down.

1.5/5

March 20, 2017

The nourishing oil line smells like fragrance my grandma would wear. The shampoo does not hydrate my hair but makes my scalp greasy. I like Dove but will have to say no to this particular line.

February 20, 2017

This Shampoo is great makes a lot of lather I love the scent and nourishes my naturally curly dry frizzy hair they feel softer and taming down the frizz for more manageable hair without any oil built up I would recommend this product to anyone

September 23, 2016

I found this shampoo and conditioner excellent made my hair feel extremely healthy and I love the smell of the product as well I would recommend this for anyone that has dry hair it has helped me wonders and I will be purcasing it again looks like I found my new shampoo

August 24, 2016

This is my "keep in the shower at all times" shampoo.. I can always rely on the price being reasonable especially when its on sale & my hair is instantly soft after using it! Yes.. just the shampoo! Great drugstore shampoo!

August 24, 2016

Just tried it today . Nice shampoo, lathers well, cleans well and hydrate my hair without leaving heavy as it promised. Good price and gentle scent to it

August 02, 2016

This shampoo makes curly, dry hair manageable and fresh! The price is a bit high, but is competitive with their other shampoo products. I would definitely recommend trying this if you have dry, damaged hair. You should start to notice results in about 1 week.

March 24, 2016

I love how it smells, and it does make my hair feel so much softer and healthier. The only thing I don't like is it gives me dandruff. But most shampoos and conditioners will give me a little bit so that doesn't really matter to me. I love this stuff.

January 20, 2016

This shampoo works amazingly well for my hair! Not only does it smell great, it cleans my hair, doesn't leave any residue behind, and protects my hair from the elements without weighing it down.

June 10, 2015

Love the feal of my skin after the shower and all day long

April 02, 2015

This is a very good shampoo for curly hair. It adds so much shine, bounce and definition to curls. You can wash your hair with this daily and it won't dry it out.