Dove Original Dry Spray Antiperspirant Reviews

May 24, 2021

I will continue buying this product.

Always had a problem with roll-ons and sticks staining my clothes. However, ever since this product has come into the market, it has changed the game. Never have looked back since. Has a higher price point than the average product, but totally worth every penny.

May 10, 2021

I like it

Dove brand is a favorite of mine but just recently have I discovered the joys of a spray deodorant. It goes on dry and stays that way and I love it. I get good coverage and it smells great. The price is also really no more than a stick deodorant.

March 11, 2021
    Hertfordshire, United Kingdom

My everyday go to

Dove to me are a very reputable brand with a signature scent. I never get bored of the smell as it is so clean and fresh. I always use this deodorant, it never leaves any white marks or crumbles like some anti perspirant sprays do. Lasts all day too. 10/10 x

November 07, 2020

I will never switch back

I have not had any issues with awful ingrown hairs or razor burn since switching to this product. I was skeptical at first because of the price difference, however, have noticed it lasts far longer than I expected! I love love LOVE this product. Smells so good too!

June 25, 2020

One of the only ones I can use

For some reason, my regularly used brand deodorant stopped working for me a few years ago. I tried many, many different brands and formulas before I finally found this one. Although it is a bit more expensive than some others, for me it is worth the extra money to know that I have lasting coverage that works.

May 07, 2020

Great for wearing dresses!

I use Dove deodorant every day but when I wear dresses or tank tops this is the way to go! You spray it on and its fresh, keeps you dry and leave no marks on you or your clothes!

April 22, 2020

Leaves white marks but it works.

I like this product but I don't love it. It leaves white marks on all my clothes but it is effective and long-lasting. I find the spray more convenient to use so I will be repurchasing. Just have to be super careful and avoid those white marks!

March 14, 2020
    New Brunswick, Canada

i would use it again

awesome it doesn’t stain it lasts for as long as advertised if not more it has a nice smell and it was very affordable i will def use this product again

February 28, 2020

Dove Origional deodorant spray

I have been using this for years it has a nice clean simple light scent and really does do the trick I use it before working out as well to keep my body and clothes from getting to stanky! It’s great because it doesn’t melt in the sun when I’m leaving gym bag out in the car in hot weather but is quick and easy to use and doesn’t dry up like traditional sticks do!

February 12, 2020

I love Dove products

I used to always use just regular deodorant but found i was having a lot of issues with sweating. I know use both together as it works best for me. I would recommend using both if you have any sweating issues. You dont need both if your the average person but for me this works the best.