Dove Powder Anti-Perspirant Stick Reviews

Dove Antiperspirant Deodorant Stick Powder is designed to pamper underarm skin with a familiar and comforting soft powder scent.

Caring to skin, the alcohol-free formula contains ¼ moisturizing cream to provide great underarm care. This antiperspirant deodorant also helps skin to recover from shaving dryness so that you can enjoy underarms that look and feel softer and smoother. With 24 hour protection, this antiperspirant deodorant is designed to help keep you protected from odour and wetness all day long.

Sourced from: www.dove.ca

Keeps you Dry!!

I would but this product again. Dove has a nice fresh scent and it is gentle on your underarms. The best thing is it keeps you Dry and feeling fresh throughout your day.

Best anti-perspirant

That's the best anti-perspirant I ever used. It keeps me fresh and dry all day long. I definitely continue using it. It comes in so many sense which makes it hard which one to choose. I just love it!

Love

I have been using Dove Anti-perspirant for a while now and I love the product. It is effective and the odor is pleasant and not overwhelming. It is available at most stores and now my teenage girls use it as well. The packaging is simple.

Je le recommande à
    Tous ! Cest le seul qui est assez doux moi ! Les odeurs sont très bien aussi et assez diversifiés. Les prix sont assez bas aussi !!

Fresh

I've used this deodorant off and on for a few years now. Sometimes I change it up with cucumber melon, but this scent always reminds me of my moms deodorant when we were growing up. I've tried to switch to a "natural" deodorant, but they aren't as effective.

Love this product!

This is my go to brand for body wash, always smells amazing, leaves me skin soft and you don't need to use a lot to go along way! The price is very comparable as well.

Dove Powder Anti-perspirant does the job

I have been using Dove Anti-Perspirant for awhile now and I really love how smooth it goes on and the smell is lovely. Keeps you fresh all day long...

Great buy

I am very picky with deodorants, and i love all of the dove brands scents. I find they are very effective and are a great value. They also dont leave white stains, which is a bonus

It's good

It gets the job done, that's for sure! I really like the powder scent ! It glides on the armpits really nicely!! Great for Christmas stocking stuffers !!

Clean and Effective!

DOVE POWDER ANTI-PERSPIRANT STICK is a great way too feel clean and fresh without the odour. It goes on smooth leaving you feel clean refreshed and protected! Try it for yourself....you'll love it!