Dove Powder Anti-Perspirant Stick Reviews

Dove Antiperspirant Deodorant Stick Powder is designed to pamper underarm skin with a familiar and comforting soft powder scent.

Caring to skin, the alcohol-free formula contains ¼ moisturizing cream to provide great underarm care. This antiperspirant deodorant also helps skin to recover from shaving dryness so that you can enjoy underarms that look and feel softer and smoother. With 24 hour protection, this antiperspirant deodorant is designed to help keep you protected from odour and wetness all day long.

Sourced from: www.dove.ca

October 12, 2019
    Oxfordshire, United Kingdom

Smells so fresh

I love this!
    Will definitely use this again and again and would recommend to my friends
    It smells fresh all day and doesn't leave marks.
    My boyfriend also uses it so certainly unisex too

September 24, 2019

Le classique

Je l’adore cest mon déodorant de tout les jours. La senteur est classique et il fonctionne toute la journée. Il est aussi confortable de le porter et il ne tache pad

September 19, 2019

My go to brand by far.

I've tried so countless deodorants and this one seems to be the one for me. It's a fresh and clean feeling for hours on end. Doesn't feel wet or sticky which is a plus in my books. Must try!!!

August 29, 2019

My Fav!!

I have been using this deodorant for as long as I remember! It makes me feel fresh. I have never experienced any body odor when using this deodorant.
    It makes me feel good as woman. I love the scents of it too. I cannot go with out it!!

August 12, 2019

Holy grail deo

This is my holy grail product I can buy it at any of the drugstores easily available and you could find it on sale most of the time so it’s amazing I had a problem with my thighs rubbing together and having itches and this solve the problem and I loved it since then

July 08, 2019
    New Jersey, United States

Light pleasant Smell

I have been using Dove for a very long time and have not even considered making a switch! I sweat a lot and I never have an issue with Dove. Its strong, lasts and feels nice on!

July 03, 2019

Life long fan

I’ve been using this since my teenage years, though they’ve had a couple packaging changes over the years. My husband now associates the smell with me haha! It’s very feminine scented but durable!!

July 02, 2019

I would buy this product again

Love this product it's all I buy for myself and my daughters. I would highly recommend this to anyone who is looking for a new deodorant, someone who may need a change

July 01, 2019

I love it!!

This product works perfectly, I use it every day to go to work, to exercise, to go out with friends, love it! I highly recommend this product for everyone.

June 25, 2019

My Favourite Deoderant

Ever since I discovered Dove deodorant I haven’t tried anything else. It smells great, doesn’t leave marks and does it’s job well! Not only is it a great product but it’s also a great value!