Dove Powder Anti-Perspirant Stick Reviews

Dove Antiperspirant Deodorant Stick Powder is designed to pamper underarm skin with a familiar and comforting soft powder scent.

Caring to skin, the alcohol-free formula contains ¼ moisturizing cream to provide great underarm care. This antiperspirant deodorant also helps skin to recover from shaving dryness so that you can enjoy underarms that look and feel softer and smoother. With 24 hour protection, this antiperspirant deodorant is designed to help keep you protected from odour and wetness all day long.

Sourced from: www.dove.ca

July 08, 2019
    New Jersey, United States

Light pleasant Smell

I have been using Dove for a very long time and have not even considered making a switch! I sweat a lot and I never have an issue with Dove. Its strong, lasts and feels nice on!

July 03, 2019

Life long fan

I’ve been using this since my teenage years, though they’ve had a couple packaging changes over the years. My husband now associates the smell with me haha! It’s very feminine scented but durable!!

July 02, 2019

I would buy this product again

Love this product it's all I buy for myself and my daughters. I would highly recommend this to anyone who is looking for a new deodorant, someone who may need a change

June 25, 2019

My Favourite Deoderant

Ever since I discovered Dove deodorant I haven’t tried anything else. It smells great, doesn’t leave marks and does it’s job well! Not only is it a great product but it’s also a great value!

March 21, 2019

Good by sweat!

Our family can always rely on the soft great smelling products of dove always a soft and sweat smell. And after a long day you can always garentee to be smelling as fresh as you did the moment you put it on! Thanks dove again for the amazing products.

March 14, 2019

Probably purchased over 50 times

I've been using this deodorant since high school and have yet to find a replacement that works as well. I'm a naturally sweaty chick who has trouble wearing light colored shirts and anything that clings to my armpits without embarrassment. While this product doesn't completely eliminate sweating (that would be scary and unnatural) it does reduce smell and leave me feeling fresher than any other product I've tried. Just be careful about wearing dark colors as it will leave white marks on clothes.

January 18, 2019
    Florida, United States

Great Deodorant

This is one of my favorite deodorants to use, I live in a hot climate and this deodorant holds up no matter how sweaty and sticky I get. This is a great brand and I love using it

December 17, 2018

pretty good

This antiperspirant is not as strong as the "clinical" varieties but it does the job. I've used it while travelling (to a cold climate country) and it was fine, however I would pick something stronger when i'm working out or travelling to a warm place.

October 03, 2018
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

My lifesaver!

This deodorant has been with me for over 10 years :) and is the best I Have sensitive skin and this has been amazing no break outs no itchiness and it smells like baby powder :) i always feel amazing with this deodorant :)

September 28, 2018

Love!

Been using it since 2007, has not failed me once! I love it love it love it! The powder scent is so fresh and clean, as well as it does leave a mild white mark under arms but it fades out as you progress along your day. I do not typically wear it with black clothing because it does leave a residual mark, but you can rid it with a swift wipe of water on a cloth.