Dove Purely Pampering Coconut Milk with Jasmine Petals Body Wash Reviews

A shower experience that nourishes and pampers. Dove Coconut Milk with Jasmine Petals body wash creates a cloud of creamy lather that will leave you feeling calm. The comforting scent fills your shower, leaving you in a state of peaceful tranquility. With our gentlest cleansers and NutriumMoisture, Dove makes your skin softer and smoother after just one shower.*

Caring for yourself never felt so good.

*compared to skin before shower

For more info, visit Dove.

May 16, 2016

I been using dove bar soap for year but i'm a new user ove Dove Coconut Milk with Jasmine Petals body wash.Wow i love the smooth smell.I appreciate the fresh and silky smooth it leaves on my skin.

May 16, 2016

Although this is not my favourite scent I still enjoy it because it has the same effect as all of the other scents. It is quite moisturizing and will continue to purchase for that reason.

May 16, 2016

bought this on sale the other day at walmart, and i think ill be replacing my regular dove body wash with this scent, it leaves my skin with a hint of moisture, but not too much to leave it feeling greasy, also. who doesnt like coconut scented products?!

May 16, 2016

this is absolutely fabulous ..it is one of my favorites in dove products ..i love the smoothness of my skin afterwards and it smells so goood ! Makes great lather and rinses clean ... Dove bodywash is the one i use ..because i have sensitive skin

May 16, 2016

Dove keeps me fresh and clean and never leaves any residue behind. No harsh chemicals and helps keep my skin soft, moisturized, clean and fresh. Love all Dove products. Love when this goes on sale and I have coupons as well, I always stock up!

May 16, 2016

This body wash is great. It has a lovely, light floral scent, which isn't too overpowering. It cleans well, and it leaves me skin soft even after the shower.

May 16, 2016

I'm not a huge fan of dove products as I find a lot of the products generic to a lot of other leading brands, but I really like this. Its's delicate on my skin and has a very light scent which can be tolerated in my work environments (I work with women in labour and they can smell everything!) it's a nice little aromatherapy for me, and leaves my acne-prone skin feeling fantastic.

May 16, 2016

I love this body wash! It makes my skin feel so soft and clean, and smells wonderful. I love how fresh and silky smooth it leaves my body feeling. I look forward to a shower when I know I get to use this product!

May 16, 2016

Love the light scent and how soft my skin feels after using it. Even my kids love it (and that is saying something because they are super picky!)......

New Brunswick, Canada

I absolutely love this product, I have sensitive skin and I usually don't buy anything with flower scent because it bothers me but this scent is not over powering. Keeps your skin soft!