Dove Purely Pampering Shea Butter with Warm Vanilla Body Wash Reviews

This pampering Dove body wash wraps you in a cloud of rich, creamy lather, infused with the warm scent of shea butter and vanilla, for a soothing sensory experience that will leave you feeling truly relaxed. At the same time the mild, gentle formula, enriched with NutriumMoisture, delivers skin-natural nutrients and helps your skin to retain its natural moisture.

June 19, 2018

Skin feels silky smooth

This product leaves your skin dewy soft with a lovely scent. My husband can't keep his hands off my skin and he loves the smell. I definitely would buy again!

June 14, 2018

Love it !!! J'aime !!!

I love the vanilla scent !!! Love Shea Butter and leaves my skin feeling smooth !!! Très hydratant avec du beurre de karité. J'adore l'odeur de ce gel de douche !!!

June 12, 2018

Dove is amazing!!!

An instant foam, this Dove body wash formula contains something called NutriumMoisture technology, with skin natural nutrients that help protect your skin so it stays hydrated. Nourishing deep into the surface layers of the skin, Dove Shower Foam Shea Butter with Warm Vanilla Foaming Body Wash helps strengthen your skin’s moisture barrier, leaving it looking and feeling healthier. With a bouncy, airy foam, Dove Shower Foam Shea Butter with Warm Vanilla Foaming Body Wash rinses off quickly, leaving behind beautifully clean, deeply nourished surface skin, and the smell is delicious you will love it like I do!

June 11, 2018

A new favourite for me!

I recently picked up this product after receiving the $4 Dove coupon and I am glad I did! It is very nice, leaves skin silky smooth, smells lovely, and lathers nicely. I cant wait to try the other scents next!

June 07, 2018

Dove Shea body wash

Dove purely pampering sheabutter with warm vanilla fragrance is very nice I really like It And try so many time I recommend of many of my friend And family

June 01, 2018

dover never dissapoint me

I received this product for free from Chickadvisor. I was using since a few weeks and I have to tell you that I love how smell this body wash. Leave my skin so smooth and moisturized.

June 01, 2018

Beautifully scented, luxurious lather!

This body wash smells just divine and feels so soft and creamy on dry, dehydrated skin! It actually leaves my skin feeling nice and moisturizer after a shower too. Never thought I’d see the day! Perfect for the whole family and great value! Most similar products at this price point are not nearly as gentle or effective.

I received this product free to try for review and I’m thrilled to have found my new go to body wash!

May 29, 2018

Great body wash

I like Dove Purely pampering shea butter with warm vanilla Body Wash for the light almond fragrance with hint of vanilla. This body wash is creamy and easy to lather, very economical. My skin is soft and smells lovely after using it.
    It's sulphate free
    But it's like a regular body wash as the shea butter and sunflower oil way after the main ingredients, as you should know only 5-7 first products in the list of ingredients are most important to look at and the main components of product.
    I will recommend it as a lovely fragrant body wash but not natural body wash
    I received it free to try and review

May 23, 2018

Luxurious lather instantly makes skin feel softer

The rich luxurious lather of Dove Purely Pampering Body wash does indeed feel Purely Pampering! The moisture filled bubbles gently clean your skin while instantly providing intense moisture that leaves you feeling like you just had a lavish spa treatment. The warm vanilla scent tantalizes your senses without being overpowering and the rich shea butter cloaks your body in an incredible softness that stays with you. Skin feels softer and perfectly moisturized after just one use.

May 23, 2018

Budget worthy bodacious body wash!

I love the Dove name and am rarely disappointed with the products. I tried this new scent of body wash on my sensitive skin and was pleasantly surprised! My skin feels lovely and it has a lovely scent!