3.9/5
Dove Refresh + Care Invigorating Dry Shampoo Reviews

This dry shampoo is designed to absorb oil between traditional washes so hair looks and feels refreshed. The weightless formula cleans to transform lifeless hair, so you can enjoy fresh, volumized hair, even when you skip your regular wash.

For more info, please visit Dove.

Ce shampooing à sec a été conçu pour absorber l’huile qui se forme entre les lavages habituels, donnant ainsi l’apparence et la sensation de cheveux fraîchement lavés. Sa formule non alourdissante nettoie afin de transformer les cheveux sans vie, pour conférer une chevelure volumisée, empreinte de fraîcheur, même quand vous devez sauter un lavage.

April 06, 2015

This stuff works great! In fact, I often like my hair better on the days I use this than on the days I shampoo in the shower. I even use it after a sweaty workout, and it makes my hair look freshly washed.

April 06, 2015

This dry shampoo really works. I have tried some expensive ''high quality'' ones from beauty salons and it was not working. This product does not leave white in your hair and it does not leave a sticky look. It also gives volume to your hair when you need it. It's really effective! One of my favorite product of the moment!

3.2/5

March 30, 2015

This is a decent dry shampoo. I have yet to find a really good one but on the plus, this one didn't make my scalp itchy compared to a different brand I tried. It worked but you could feel a lot of the product in the hair.

March 20, 2015

I like the Dove Dry Shampoo more than others I've tried. I have really long hair, and I try to extend the time between washes to maintain health and moisture. I use dry shampoo to ensure my roots never look greasy. I've tried SOOO many. Dove is definitely up there with my other "faves". It does the job, it smells nice, and it doesn't leave my hair looking like I dumped white powder in it. It does tend to make my hair a bit staticky, but whatever.

March 14, 2015

Great quality I've tried othe dry shampoos and this one is good!!

1.8/5

March 14, 2015

Waste of money...doesnt even work.

February 24, 2015

I have used Dove Refresh Care Invigorating Dry Shampoo quite a few times and I find it just great on my hair.There have been times when unexpected trips out the door caught me off guard with my hair not washed and I had to go out to pick up something at the store or take someone in the house to a drug store.I use to put a cap on my head.Now,all I do is just a few sprays all over and I'm ready to go out.This Dry Shampoo by Dove is worth every penny,and I would recommend it.

February 24, 2015

Extremly effective after going to the gym and not having time for a complete shampoo

February 23, 2015

Love this dry shampoo. I have very oily hair, I have used this on long trips where I don't have access to showers and it has been my saviour, I always keep it on hand! Works well, doesn't leave residue and smells GREAT! MY one complaint is the amount of uses per bottle, maybe because I have a lot of hair, but I can't get that much out of it. Still worth getting every time though.

February 09, 2015

works almost as well as batiste, its always my backup plan when i can't find batiste, works pretty well and smells good too!