3.9/5
Dove Refresh + Care Invigorating Dry Shampoo Reviews

This dry shampoo is designed to absorb oil between traditional washes so hair looks and feels refreshed. The weightless formula cleans to transform lifeless hair, so you can enjoy fresh, volumized hair, even when you skip your regular wash.

For more info, please visit Dove.

Ce shampooing à sec a été conçu pour absorber l’huile qui se forme entre les lavages habituels, donnant ainsi l’apparence et la sensation de cheveux fraîchement lavés. Sa formule non alourdissante nettoie afin de transformer les cheveux sans vie, pour conférer une chevelure volumisée, empreinte de fraîcheur, même quand vous devez sauter un lavage.

March 09, 2016

This was a product I wouldn't normally buy but when I received it I was so surprised it's so great in my hair and I love how it takes away and oil to my hair!

March 09, 2016

I've spent more time and money than I care to admit trying as many brands of dry shampoo as I can and I consider myself pretty knowledgeable about the dry shampoo options that are out there. Of the brand's that I've tried this one probably has the least appealing smell and hair feel. Do not use this product if you plan on having anyone actually touching your hair because your hair will feel like you emptied an entire can of hairspray into it. That being said, this dry shampoo is definitely effective. It will leave your hair looking clean and voluminous. If you purchase this dry shampoo and have used other brands of dry shampoo in the past be aware that this brand needs some extra time to set before you start to run it in or brush your hair.

TL;DR: Works great, feels gross.

March 09, 2016

I believe I am a good candidate for dry shampoo. I have dry damaged hair from chemical processing, bleaching, and colouring. I use semi-permanent hair colour like Manic Panic, so I try to wash my hair as seldom as possible. First off, the scent was very surprising. I was blown away by the strong smell. It's supposed to be invigorating, but it almost brought on a headache. It did slowly dissipate, but it was still strong.

I found that the can did spray the dry shampoo evenly. I sprayed slowly, trying not to press the button fully. I tried not to get too much product on, so I found that it was practically invisible. It absorbed the oil that was building up at my roots, and my hair felt nice and fresh. Also, as with most dry shampoos, my hair looked and felt like it had more volume.

I liked Dove's Invigorating Dry Shampoo, and will continue to use it. I highly recommend this.
    I received this product for free in exchange for an honest review as part of the Product Review Club.

March 09, 2016

This stuff was weird, and I'll probably only use if my shower is broken. It worked fine smelled ok but really not my cup of tea. The whole concept is great, but it was awkward for me, whatever the issue, holding the can or my hair or I'm not sure but excellent in dire need , I give it that! Thanks

March 09, 2016

I received the Dove Refresh+Care Invigorating Dry Shampoo free too try as part of being a member of the Chick Advisor Review Club. I love the smell of this product and it's really great for when I'm in a big rush and don't have time to wash my hair. It doesn't take very long to use it. I love how it doesn't leave a white powdery film in my hair like some other dry shampoo brands do. I would def recommend others try this product out. I am definitely a big fan of Dove now!

March 09, 2016

I enjoyed being able to try out this dry shampoo. I have tried a few other dry shampoos before and I wouldn't say this one was my favourite but it was really good. I enjoyed the scent and didn't find it overwhelming. It did leave a white residue but it could be quickly brushed away. It helped my limp hair look nice and volumized!

March 09, 2016

I was super stoked to try this because I've tried other dry shampoos and maybe it's because I'm more of the old school, "just use the shower to wash your hair" type of person, I can't don't feel like the dry shampoo actually does anything for my hair except give it a nicer smell; the same with this Dove product. I spray it but I feel like it's just a layer of product on my hair that isn't doing much.

I have to give credit to Dove though as this is the first Dry Shampoo that I've used that hasn't made my hair look like I've been playing in a cloud of dust. For some reason I get this weird white spray on my head with many other products like this.

March 09, 2016

I received this product for free to provide a review.
    I have extremely oily hair. After a few hours my hair is already starting to get oily. I use a lot of baby powder because it is cheap, blends into my blonde hair and it lasts forever! However it gets all over the place! So the dry shampoo is a good alternative. This is easy to use and does not make a mess all over my bathroom. It does help with absorbing the oil in my hair. The only downside is that it does not last very long. I would have to replace the can on a weekly basis almost. I will stock up when they are on sale or with a coupon.

March 09, 2016

I have tried MANY dry shampoos over the years, and this one has got to be one of the BEST! I wash my hair every other day, and a lot of times I wake up with oily, unmanageable hair. Dove Refresh +Care Invigorating Dry Shampoo takes the oil away and makes my hair look freshly washed. Love the scent too.

March 09, 2016

I bought this the first time and wow was I surprised! This is amazing. It doesn't leave my hair feeling chalky or heavy like batiste has. It give you great volume and the scent is just like you just got out of the shower. I use this even after I grey my sit out of the shower to give it a little lift. I definitely recommend this to anyone and everyone. All time best!