3.9/5
Dove Refresh + Care Invigorating Dry Shampoo Reviews

This dry shampoo is designed to absorb oil between traditional washes so hair looks and feels refreshed. The weightless formula cleans to transform lifeless hair, so you can enjoy fresh, volumized hair, even when you skip your regular wash.

For more info, please visit Dove.

Ce shampooing à sec a été conçu pour absorber l’huile qui se forme entre les lavages habituels, donnant ainsi l’apparence et la sensation de cheveux fraîchement lavés. Sa formule non alourdissante nettoie afin de transformer les cheveux sans vie, pour conférer une chevelure volumisée, empreinte de fraîcheur, même quand vous devez sauter un lavage.

March 19, 2019

Love using this!

Dove dry shampoo is just great to use! It feels wonderful in my hair and its fast to use if I need a fast refreshing of my hair, product has a beautiful scent, will continue buying for sure!

March 19, 2019
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

My Favourite Dry Shampoo

I bought this dry shampoo to try at Shoppers Drug Mart! I Love it! It makes your hair feel light and clean with a nice scent. I often spray in my hair and blow-dry it through my hair for a couple days after a wet wash. It's great after the gym or when your in a rush. For the price its a great dry shampoo!!

February 28, 2019

Clean but not overpowering.

This is a nice dry shampoo, makes your hair look and feel cleaner without an overpowering scent which is great for anyone who is sensitive to perfumes, etc. This tends to be the dry shampoo I purchase again and again.

February 22, 2019

A must for busy moms

As a new mom this was a must to keep stocked in my bathroom!
    It was perfect for on the go and did not leave a white film like some other dry shampoos
    It is a favourite product for sure!

February 18, 2019

Very chalky

I am really picky about dry shampoos, and this one isn't the worst I've ever used, but it's not great. It definitely gets rid of oil, but my hair is a chalky mess afterwards and looks awful. Cannot even run my fingers through it. If I use a lesser amount, it just doesn't work at all.

February 08, 2019

Extend your hair

I use this when I'm on day 3 or 4 of not washing my hair. I spray it on my roots and it extends the time I have to go and wash it. I love how it leaves my hair feeling soft and dry and gets rid of all the grease.

February 07, 2019

It definitely got the job done!

I used this while I was on a national tour and it definitely got the job done. We didn't always get an opportunity to shower properly so this product was able to remove the grease out of my hair! I have darker hair so it needed a lot more brushing out to get the white colour off.

2.3/5

February 06, 2019
    Ohio, United States

Not for me

Out left my hair greasy will not buy this ever again scent was great just didn't work left my jabs freaking nasty as well not worth the money or effort

January 28, 2019

Obsessed

I love dove refresh + care invigorating dry shampoo so much. I always have it in my house and one on hand. It is an absolute Lifesaver on the days when I don't have time to style my hair. A little goes a long way it is one of my favorite products.

January 24, 2019

No white residue

I've never had much luck with dry shampoo on my dark hair, but I was pleasantly surprised by this one. Not only did my hair not feel gross it wasn't white!