4.1/5
Dove Refresh + Care Volume & Fullness Dry Shampoo Reviews

Dove dry shampoo quickly helps to reduce the oily, greasy feel of unwashed hair, leaving it easy to style and manage. It also comes with a light clean scent, so you can enjoy the feeling of hair that is fresh and clean within seconds.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2017

February 28, 2017

après 2-2 utilisations je voulais jeter la bouteille de ce produit car ça rendait mes cheveux blanc poudreux mais après l'avoir essayer de nouveau j'ai finalement compris comment l'utiliser en y allant parcimonie....pas trop de spray à la même place, maintenant j'adore l'utiliser au 2 jours ça m'évite de me laver les cheveux tout les jours et je n'ai pas l'impression d'avoir les cheveux gras, il me donne aussi du volume je ne sais pas pourquoi mais ça aide à gonfler mes cheveux.la senteur est pas désagréable sur mes cheveux.

February 27, 2017

One of the better dry shampoos I have tried. It does not leave my hair feeling brittle and full of tangles like some others. It absorbs the oil and gives me a day in between washing with shampoo.

February 27, 2017

This is the best creation ever. I had never heard of it until I received a sample and now I swear by it. I absolutely love the way it feels in my hair and use it all the time.

February 26, 2017

It's an amazing product from dove and Iam thankful that I had the chance to try it for free from being a chickadvisor member , this shampoo is amazing I did really needed a shampoo like this because I don't wash my hair daily to keep it healthy so I was in so much need to use it to refresh ma hair and leave it with a good smell and to absorb the excess oil from my hair , I loved it it's an amazing dry shampoo

February 26, 2017

Dry shampoo is something I've wanted to try between washes to keep my hair fresh, especially on days I work out.

I found Dove Refresh + Care Volume dry shampoo easy to use and spray near my roots. It left my hair feeling fresh which was nice. I will keep using this product and would recommend it.

My hair naturally has a lot of volume, so I am not really able to tell if it added volume to my hair.

I received this product as part of Chick Advisor's Product Review Club #gotitfree.

February 26, 2017

This product is bigger than most dry shampoos which is a definite plus in my book. I think it works fairly well for the price - all though there are definitely other shampoos that work better. If you're just running late that morning and don't have time for a shower then this is a great solution. I wouldn't go more than 2 days without washing and using this.

2.0/5

February 26, 2017

I often use dry shampoo as a temporary fix in between washes. It usually leaves my hair feeling refreshed and not as oily feeling. This product I found left a sticky residue on my scalp that felt like hairspray. It made my hair feel like it had lots of product in it and it wasn't a lightweight feel. I was very disappointed as I do love the Dove line.

February 25, 2017

Jai vraiment adorée ce shampooing sec en fait le meilleur que jai essayée jusqu'à présent, il ne fais pas de poudre sec blanche, n'aseche pas le cuir chevelu au point de démangeaisons et il sent tellement bon

February 24, 2017

J'ai eu l'occasion d'essayer le shampooing sec Dove et j'ai beaucoup aimé.

C'est vraiment une bonne idée quand on manque de temps, ce shampooing sec rafraîchit les cheveux entre les lavages sans les alourdir, une bonne solution de secours !

February 24, 2017

I’ve tried a bunch of different brands and formulas of dry shampoo, and this is one of the few that I would definitely purchase more than once!
    Dove hair products have consistently impressed me, and this is no exception. I prefer to wash my hair every other day usually, but being around different things like smoke and cooking smells can make my hair feel like it’s less than fresh sometimes. There are tons of products out there that are great at refreshing the scent of my hair, but Dove Refresh+Care Volume Dry Shampoo is great because it’s a multi-tasker. It smells like Dove’s typical shampoo and conditioner, and is a bit powdery and” perfumey” but still nice and pretty. I do wish there were more fragrance options (like Batiste) but it’s a nice scent, and the performance of this dry shampoo is the most important.
    Lots of other dry shampoos I’ve tried don’t do much for volume overall, or it doesn’t last long. There are also the ones that leave a powder or product residue, making my hair look and feel worse than if I hadn’t used dry shampoo at all! But this one is definitely better than most I’ve tried at making my hair LOOK refreshed overall. The spray is more powerful and even than other canisters of dry shampoo, but it still manages to be airy and light. It only takes a few sprays to do the job, and my hair is instantly refreshed.
    I would love if Dove came out with more versions of their dry shampoos, as each one I’ve tried makes my hair feel great! I do like the fragrance, but sometimes it doesn’t suit my mood, and it can be strong to some people. If there were more scent options, this would be my absolute favourite brand of dry shampoo!
    I received this travel sized bottle for free from ChickAdvisor in exchange for my honest review.