Dove® Regenerative Nourishment Conditioner Reviews

Ranked #5 out of 677 in Conditioner

The Regenerative Nourishment range, formulated with Red Algae + Keratin NutriComplex, is a specific daily program for damaged, over-processed hair, making it smoother and stronger against breakage – as if damage never happened. This conditioner deeply nourishes hair, repairs the internal structure and instantly leaves it with a healthy look and feel.

0.8/5

May 09, 2017

I want to start by saying I do not hate the Dove brand. Maybe that's why I was surprised that I did not like Dove Regenerative Nourishment Conditioner. The scent was lovely, but that's where it ended for me. I found it to be very thin and felt like it was already washing out, simply because my hair was wet. My brush was snaging my hair strands after my shower and I felt like I should just wash it again using something else. My hair once dried was, well, DRY and frizzy and did not feel "Regenerated" at al. I equally did not like the Shampoo.

March 18, 2017

My hair used to be rough and pretty lifeless. Not only does this have a pleasant smell, but it makes your hair extremely soft. I cannot think of another conditioner I have tried to date that has given my hair such softness and shine. I was entirely happy using this product so long as I applied it to the tips of my hair. If I happened to put on a little too much, especially near the roots and top of my strands, it made my hair greasy, since it was so conditioning. This also eliminated any frizz that I normally had after washing and drying my hair. My hair had significantly less tangles and damage to the ends while using this conditioner paired with the shampoo.
    I received this product complimentary in exchange for my honest review.

December 02, 2016

I got this product as a sample in a beauty subscription box. I was glad to be able to try it, even if the sample size only allowed me to use it twice. I enjoyed the scent and richness of this product. It lathered but not as much as the shampoo of this line. However together (shampoo & conditioner) left my hair feeling soft and shiny (although a bit fluffy).

November 17, 2016

I got this as a sample in the mail (with the shampoo) and tried them both this morning. This conditioner works amazing! It really conditioned my hair well without weighing it down, and made it feel so soft. On top of that, I was able to brush through my hair with ease (hardly any knots- which i tend to have a lot of with my thin hair)! Double win!

October 22, 2016

Bon revitalisant à petit prix. Je l'utilise quotidiennement et mes cheveux sont super doux au toucher. Bonne odeur comme tout les produits de cette marque.

October 20, 2016

bought this product because it was on sale. ;-P but i was really satisfied. from the 1st use, my hair was soft, scalp didn't get itchy (i have sensitive scalp) and color of my hair did not fade. it is a bit pricey for the size of the product as compared to others. but all in all, its good.

September 29, 2016

Awesome product! I've used several (and I mean SEVERAL) conditioners that I purchased from hair salons and this VERY REASONABLY priced conditioner is equally...if not better...than the expensive product! Light, rinses well, nice gentle fragrance, controls those silly fly-aways and most importantly (to me at least) is it DOES NOT leave a heavy residue on your hair! My advice....BUY IT!!!

2.7/5

September 23, 2016

When I first saw this product line I thought...yes something to help my frizzy extremely dry curly hair to make it look healthy...unfortunately I was in for a disappointment...my hair actually seemed worse not better and the smell the product left in my hair was nauseating...I had to go and wash my hair again with a different product to mask the scent. Would not recommend to anyone that has a scent sensitivity.

September 22, 2016

Dove always blows it out of the park for me. I have severley bleached and dyed hair with split ends and overall very dry. This conditioner reapired my hair and left it so soft and healed my split ends. The smell is amazing and for best results use it with the shampoo and dry hair oil.

September 22, 2016

I recieved a free sample of this Dove Regenerative Conditioner along with the Shampoo and Serum. This conditioner Is nice thick and creamy. It smells soft and light. It left my hair very soft and shiny. It's not a heavy conditioner, but you don't need a whole lot to cover the ends and it doesn't weigh your hair down at all, I have thin dry hair. Good quality for the price.