Dove Sensitive Skin Unscented Body Wash Reviews

Dove doesn’t leave skin stripped of nutrients after washing. That’s because the formula has mild cleansers, to help your skin retain nutrients as you shower, as well as NutriumMoisture, which replenishes nutrients that are lost. It helps to maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you wash, and leaves Sensitive Skin Unscented Body Wash is hypoallergenic and unscented as well.

3.2/5

March 11, 2018

it was no different from other body washes

I have sensitive skin so its hard for me to find a product that works. It left with a good feeling but i also have redness issues in my skin too. I am looking for something that does a few thing too my face/body. I also have dry itchy skin so i dont know which product would be best for me but im thinking something with a lot of moisture

March 09, 2018

By far my fave sensitive skin product

This is one of the best products I've found that don't dry out my skin and it doesn't affect my sensitive skin at all! It's a regular product that I buy all the time and it's one that I would recommend to anyone with sensitive skin

March 09, 2018

So Much Better Than The Rest!

This product is so good! I have very dry skin and this helped me very much. I would definitely recommend it to anyone who has dry skin. I also don't like any body lotion that have much sent so this is a great alternative as well.

March 07, 2018

Great and smells good

I liked this gel but I wouldn’t say there was anything too special about it although I liked the smell. It did the job and left my skin smooth since I have pretty dry skin. I would recomend and it’s good for the price.

3.2/5

March 06, 2018

J'ai aimé mais je n'en racheterai pas.

J'ai bien aimé l'odeur délicat de ce produit. J'ai été attirée par l'attention pour peau sensible. Point négatif me donne les mains sèches après utilisation

March 06, 2018

Sticky texture and weird smell, leaves skin oily.

I loved the smell first and the white creamy foam, but it's kind of sticky and doesn't really clean my skin after a busy workday. After some days I found the fragrance overwhelming. Also it contains some artificial ingredients and perfume so forget it if your skin is sensitive or dry. The promised moisturising effect is simply not true, it's not oily or rich, more like a gel with starch. Not the Dove quality I expected.

Dove shower gel

Il est tout simplement magnifique il rend ma peau tellement douce je l'adore rien de plus à dire je recommande vivement à mes amie d'utiliser se savon

February 20, 2018

So gentle on skin! Will keep using this!

I have very sensitive skin and I have a hard time finding products that don’t burn or make me itchy. This is very gentle on my skin and refreshing. I wil definitely be using more of this product.

February 13, 2018

Dove sensitive body wash

The dove sensitive body wash is the best body wash I have used. For someone like me having very delicate dry skin. The only trusted brand I use is dove white bar soap and dove senstive unscented bodywash. Using the barsoap everyday then adding on the bodywash after the barsoap. My skin has never felt smoother and softer. Feel fresh and clean coming out of the shower with no heavy residue feeling as others. It's gentle enough to use on my toddlers skin as well. No other brand has helped her skin stay as hydrated as this body wash.

January 20, 2018

Amazing for sensitive skin types

I suffered from eczema and very dry skin. I tried a lot of products and this seems to be the best. The itchy burging skin I had was relieved after a month of using this.