Dove Sensitive Skin Unscented Body Wash Reviews

Dove makes your skin softer and smoother after just one shower.

With our gentlest cleansers and NutriumMoisture.

Dove has 10x more moisturizers.*

*versus a leading body wash

For more info, visit Dove.

February 20, 2018

So gentle on skin! Will keep using this!

I have very sensitive skin and I have a hard time finding products that don’t burn or make me itchy. This is very gentle on my skin and refreshing. I wil definitely be using more of this product.

February 13, 2018

Dove sensitive body wash

The dove sensitive body wash is the best body wash I have used. For someone like me having very delicate dry skin. The only trusted brand I use is dove white bar soap and dove senstive unscented bodywash. Using the barsoap everyday then adding on the bodywash after the barsoap. My skin has never felt smoother and softer. Feel fresh and clean coming out of the shower with no heavy residue feeling as others. It's gentle enough to use on my toddlers skin as well. No other brand has helped her skin stay as hydrated as this body wash.

January 20, 2018

Amazing for sensitive skin types

I suffered from eczema and very dry skin. I tried a lot of products and this seems to be the best. The itchy burging skin I had was relieved after a month of using this.

January 17, 2018

I like it!

I really like this product as it leaves my entire body soft, it moisturizes my skin and it is easy to find everywhere. It is truly great for people with sensitive skins and allergies due to scents. Although I still prefer the scented one. I am obsessed with the nice smell. But anyway, going back to my opinion of the unscented one...yeah, it is a great product.

December 15, 2017

Amazing

I have very sensitive skin that most products hurt or make a lot worse , this product is fantastic to get thr job done but not disrupt my skin in any way while not causing any breakouts or rashes amazing ! I would definitely buy this product again

December 12, 2017

Moisturizing and rich

It is Great for sensitive skin. It’s creamy and Lathers brilliantly, leaving your skin feeling soft and nourished after use. Full of moisture and leaves your skin looking healthy.

November 22, 2017

I love this stuff

I have very itchy sensetive skin evspecially in the winter time and this is the only body wash I can use and I love it.. it moisturizes my skin immediately and makes it soft and smooth.

November 06, 2017

My new favourite

Ive used dove for ever but just tried this unscented product and i love it. Skin feels fresh and not tight. Great for sensitve skin people like me. I would totally recommend for sure.

November 06, 2017

I Recommend Dove!

Since using Dove Sensitive Skin Unscented Body Wash, my skin has never felt so smooth. I don't mind not having it unscented either. Just as long as the body wash does its job.

October 20, 2017

Pure simplicity

I have been using this product for about 5 years. I’ve tried to use other products but nothing compares to the cleanliness and freshness I feel when using the dove sensitive body wash. Bubbles are thick enough to use for shaving and it does have some kind of sent however it’s so subtle you just feel fresh and oh so clean after