Dove Shower Foam Cucumber & Green Tea Scent Foaming Body Wash Reviews

An instant foam, this Dove body wash formula contains our NutriumMoisture™ technology, with skin natural nutrients that help protect your skin from dryness.

Une mousse instantanée, cette formule de nettoyant pour le corps Dove contient la technologie NutriumMoistureMC, avec des nutriments cutanés naturels pour protéger contre la sécheresse de la peau.

March 21, 2018

Truly an amazing product. I HONESTLY won't shower without i

This product smells fantastic and leaves your entire body smelling, and feeling totally unbelievable. I won't shower without it. I would and will be buying this product over and over again. Truly fantastic product

1.7/5

March 21, 2018

Seriously unimpressed

I was very disappointed with this product, thought I’d give it a try and it was a huge mistake. You pay twice the price for half the body wash, and you need to use twice as much of it. It diddnt rinse off very well, and the pump broke on the bottle for no apparent reason.

March 15, 2018

So happy I tried

i was hesitant to buy this product when it first came out because of the price. Thanks to the coupon attached it was affordable. I will keep buying this product over and over. Makes skin feel amazing Fresh cucumber feeling

March 09, 2018

Will stock up for a good price

This product was on for a good price so I decided to try it. When I used it I was amazed at how easily it lathered up and how little I had to use in order to cover my entire body!

February 23, 2018

A bit pricey but a whole new experience in showering

I was curious how much difference there would be between body wash and foam. This shower foam is light and non drying and feels luxurious on the skin. The scent is relaxing and invigorating at the same time. I will never go back to body wash.

February 17, 2018

Good value

Nourished, clean easily but in my opinion, a bit dry
    However it is still a good product for its price.
    Also the scent is very decent. it gives you a relaxed shower at the end of the day

February 13, 2018

Great product

Love this product the cucumber sent is great and the foam give you so much it goes a long way leaves your skin so soft! Will be buying this for my family again my daughter love this my husband and son even use it!

February 01, 2018

Love it

Smells so amazing, it's the perfect foam... it's makes you skin soft and you can smell it long out of the shower. I used this product very time I shower and I can't get enough of it.

1.0/5

January 18, 2018

Don’t use this

This product was terrible. I bought t on sale and I figured I would try it out as I had just recently run out of body wash. This stuff made my skin feel so tight and dry I felt like I was a mummy wrapped in extra tight bandages but instead of gauze the bandages were my skin. I usually love dove, I use it on my face all the time, but this just did not do the trick for me and after I was left mummified. My skin started to peel to the point where I ended up having to go to the doctors and get cream to sooth it. I know I have sensitive skin but dove has never bothered me in the past, I actually only use dove shampoo and condotioner. I threw the product out immediately and don’t plan on using dove body wash anymore.

November 05, 2017

So I went and bought this thinking it was going to be similar to the regular body wash. And sadly I was wrong. I don’t like the foam, it gives you way less and I feel like you need a lot more to lather on your body. I love the smell. And the way it makes my skin feel. But quantity isn’t enough for the price you pay. I don’t think I’ll buy it again, but I will buy the other body washes.