Dove Shower Foam Cucumber & Green Tea Scent Foaming Body Wash Reviews

An instant foam, this Dove body wash formula contains our NutriumMoisture™ technology, with skin natural nutrients that help protect your skin from dryness.

Une mousse instantanée, cette formule de nettoyant pour le corps Dove contient la technologie NutriumMoistureMC, avec des nutriments cutanés naturels pour protéger contre la sécheresse de la peau.

3.2/5

March 28, 2018

Meh!

While the product is nice, smells great and feels good it is not worth the money. It is fairly expensive (especially compared to soap or body wash) and you will use more product than necessary. Don't think it is worth it.

March 28, 2018

Lovely soft skin. Will purchase again.

Love, Love this product. The light fresh scent is wonderful. Our climate is so drying. I spend a lot of time out in our 4 seasons at the lake and my skin gets dry and itchy.

March 21, 2018

Truly an amazing product. I HONESTLY won't shower without i

This product smells fantastic and leaves your entire body smelling, and feeling totally unbelievable. I won't shower without it. I would and will be buying this product over and over again. Truly fantastic product

1.7/5

March 21, 2018

Seriously unimpressed

I was very disappointed with this product, thought I’d give it a try and it was a huge mistake. You pay twice the price for half the body wash, and you need to use twice as much of it. It diddnt rinse off very well, and the pump broke on the bottle for no apparent reason.

March 15, 2018

So happy I tried

i was hesitant to buy this product when it first came out because of the price. Thanks to the coupon attached it was affordable. I will keep buying this product over and over. Makes skin feel amazing Fresh cucumber feeling

March 09, 2018

Will stock up for a good price

This product was on for a good price so I decided to try it. When I used it I was amazed at how easily it lathered up and how little I had to use in order to cover my entire body!

February 23, 2018

A bit pricey but a whole new experience in showering

I was curious how much difference there would be between body wash and foam. This shower foam is light and non drying and feels luxurious on the skin. The scent is relaxing and invigorating at the same time. I will never go back to body wash.

February 17, 2018

Good value

Nourished, clean easily but in my opinion, a bit dry
    However it is still a good product for its price.
    Also the scent is very decent. it gives you a relaxed shower at the end of the day

February 13, 2018

Great product

Love this product the cucumber sent is great and the foam give you so much it goes a long way leaves your skin so soft! Will be buying this for my family again my daughter love this my husband and son even use it!

February 01, 2018

Love it

Smells so amazing, it's the perfect foam... it's makes you skin soft and you can smell it long out of the shower. I used this product very time I shower and I can't get enough of it.