Dove Silk Deodorant Reviews

Ranked #273 out of 512 in Deodorant/Anti-perspirant

Dove Silk Dry Anti-perspirant Deodorant Spray The anti-perspirant that lets you wear silk everyday: Dove Silk Dry Anti-perspirant combines pure silk extracts with a beautiful fragrance to leave your underarms feeling silky-soft and fresh all day long. You feel more comfortable, more confident and wonderfully fresh.

May 25, 2017

Softens my skin,smells amazing without being over powering and it lasts all day ling without having to second guess if your stinking up an enclosed space or not

May 21, 2017

C'est le seul qui me garde au sec toute la journée. J'aime tout les produits Dove soit pour le corps ou pour les cheveux ça sent bo et c'est efficace.

May 15, 2017

I'm normally worried whenever using a product on my body but in this case my armpits lol because I know I can more sensitive their then any other area of my body and it's not because it's perfumed based there is a reaction that con sometimes cause slight irritation or just doesn't work but Dove has the right ingredients in it where I'm satisfied with the products

May 14, 2017

Kept me odourless all day and night and did not clump at all. It is invisible unless you get on your clothes during application or when changing clothes after applying.

May 11, 2017

I refuse to use other soap bar because they leave a not so good feeling residue on my skin. Dove Silk leaves my skin feeling really soft in the shower and out of the shower. I would recommend this to everyone who doesn't like other soap bars.

May 08, 2017

Lasts well for 48 hours. Great product may be on the smaller side but very effective. And lets me smell fresh all day and well into the night. No gross bunching up white flakes under the arm. Stays oil free the whole time.

April 24, 2017

Super choix de déodorant. Plusieurs odeurs disponibles. Il tient toute la journée et me garde au sec. Aucun signe de transpiration avec odeurs de parfum frais.

April 18, 2017

Très efficace et vraiment doux pour la peau je le recommande fortement car il est un excellent produit.
    Au lieu de dépenser à essayer d'autres produits faites confiance à celui-ci.

April 17, 2017

Great deodorant, it smells really fresh and doesn't leave white marks after using it. Since I've been using it I haven't left as many sweat marks on my shirts as before either. Also the price is affordable too!

April 14, 2017

I like to use this product because it works great and has long lasting effectiveness. Would recommend this to anyone. It is pricey but worth the money for all day coverage.

Nivea Creme

amy197612 has posted in the forum topic
    Maybelline idea

Netflix

leona.yiu added a new review for
    Chap Ice Lip Balm