Dove Silky body cream Reviews

April 09, 2018

J’adore Dove

J’ai toujours adoré les produits de dove, mais j’utilise celui-ci tout les jours et je m’en passerais plus. Il laisse la peau douce , parfait pour n’importe quel type de peau

March 10, 2018

I would like to buy this cream again in mid summer season

"Product claim"
    The product claim that it's rich with nourishment and leaves your skin smooth and less sticky. They also claim that it vanishes dryness and suitable for both face and body.

"My Experience"
    because its a winter season so most of my reviews are related to products which I used to try in winters. So, my experience with dove cream was 50/50 because the product claim that its make your skin smooth but no it doesn't work on my skin because in winters my skin become very dry and after applying this cream my skin become less dry but not completely smooth I feel dryness on my nose and cheeks after 15 minutes of applying. So I think its very good for normal skin but not so good for dry and combination type of skin..

"What I like"
    1) less sticky
    2) mild fragrance
    3) thick texture
    4) affordable

"What I don't like"
    1) the tub doesn't contain any type of information about ingredients
    2) not so good for very dry type of skin.

"Do I Recommend it"
    No I don't recommend it for people who shares dry and combination skin type. But I especially recommend it for normal skin type.

Updated On: March 10, 2018

Dove is amazing brands and I enjoy using their products. But this cream doesn't full fill my skin needs because my skin become very dry in winters

January 13, 2018

Love this product

I love this product makes my skin so so smooth. I have been using the product for about 6 weeks, and will never go back to other brands. You can just feel the heavenly quality.

December 11, 2017

Good product

Good product. Lathers good nd gives good coverage without using a lot. Smells good and lasts a long time. I very much enjoyed this product and would use again

September 09, 2017

Silky it is

The Dove silky body cream is just that. It leaves your skin feeling like silk. While leaving a nice aroma. It is not overpowering and would definitely purchase again.

June 13, 2017

My holy grail for years

I keep coming back to this body cream although I love my high-end stuff - it's still the best. Lovely texture and smells heavenly, it's all I want in my body cream (a little heavier than a lotion but not too much). It doesn't stain either and dries quickly.