Dove® Soothing Chamomile Dry Spray Antiperspirant Reviews

June 05, 2017

I was very happy with how effectively Dove Dry Spray 48h anti-perspirant performed.

I have tried other spray anti-perspirants in the past, and didn't really like them.

This one, however, really works for me. I like the chamomile scent. It dries almost immediately, so there is no stickiness. It leaves my underarms feeling soft, too. And it really assisted with controlling odour! Mind you, while wearing it, I wasn't doing any heavy work or exercise. That would be a real test!

I don't think the container will last as long though, as a stick anti-perspirant. And it costs more, too.

But, all in all, I enjoy this product, and would recommend it!

1.7/5

May 31, 2017

This did not work for me at all, I still sweat and smelt bad and it did not dry fast. It does not last very long for the price compared to a regular stick of deodorant.

April 26, 2017

I just love the smell, its wonderful, it smells slightly like Chamomile, but also like a fresh summer day!
    When I wear it to work, my coworkers always ask me 'whats that perfume' do you have on today.lol

I don't mind sweating when I wear this stuff, my sweat smells great and every now and then I get a whiff of the pleasant aroma. It lasts me all day long, even on my most hectic of days, I can count on Dove to provide protection and don't have to touch up at noon to continue on my day!

February 28, 2017

J'ai acheté ce produit et je l'ai aimé, toutefois je préfère une autre marque puisqu'elle est moins chère et dure plus longtemps... Je réacheterai ce produit si je pouvais l'avoir en rabais ou moins cher avec des coupons-rabais.

January 14, 2017

I really do like this product. The only complaint I have is i do have to reapply every 4 hours (I do tend to sweat alot though) But other then that it does dry and it smells lovely.

October 19, 2016

I got this in my Topbox and I love this product.I have been using secret clinical and this is a clinical strength and works great. I love the scent as well. Good on dry and you can get dressed immediately. I will permanently switch from Secret after using this.

October 07, 2016

I received the Dove Dry Spray in Chamomile in my monthly beauty box. This box was sent to me free from Topbox. Already being a fan of Dove dry spray, I was excited to try a different scent. The chamomile
    Scent is probably not something I would of picked up myself at the store, but the scent is pleasantly nice and not too strong. Keeps me feeling dry all day long. I love the sleek easy to use bottle with the areosol spray. Come out dry and doesnt leave deodorant balls underarms.

October 04, 2016

I have never used a dry spray before and I love it . It actually leaves me dry all day even if I am running around doing errands . The scent is nice also!

September 06, 2016

Doesn't cost a lot and smells great. I bought it this week. Kind of tickles when you apply it. Nice and cold on the skin. Keeps you smelling great all day long!! Worth every penny.

2.0/5

September 05, 2016

I was curious to use this antiperspirant as the dry feature really appealed to me. After several clumsy attempts using the nozzle I finally applied the spray. I wasn't sure that I had applied enough so I sprayed a bit more and went about my day. Unfortunately it was not effective as I thought it would be at keeping me dry. Sure enough I used more each day so that not only could I use the product up but perhaps spraying more would be more effective. It was not.