4.1/5
Nexxus Comb Thru Natural Hold Design & Finishing Mist Reviews
#3 in Hair Care

Give your hair flexible hold with added buoyancy and volume. This lightweight formula allows you to hold and refresh any style with a natural control that lasts.

For more info, please visit Nexxus.

July 08, 2019

Silky and smooth

Love this hairspray, newly converted to Nexxus products. Can be a bit pricey but they go on sale at Shoppers. This provides hold without being sticky, great for my fine hair.

June 11, 2019

One of my fave hairsprays!

I recently purchased this hairspray on the advice of a friend and I am glad I did. It does a great job holding my hair in place but doesn’t look stiff. Mild scent that is not overpowering. Overall a great medium hold hairspray!

May 17, 2019

Elnett quality, but smells better

This is my go-to hairspray. It is lightweight, but keeps things in place. The smell is mild and you can comb through your hair after using this. Does not weigh hair down.

3.2/5

April 18, 2019
    Louisiana, United States

Works, but now causes crispy hair & not actually comb thru

Despite using this for years now, I like it, whereas I used to love it. I've noticed the formula seems to have changed recently, making the hair stiff & crispy now. Why Nexxus would do such a thing, I have no idea. It's also gone up in price recently. From great product for me, to just a good product with the change in formula. I'm now looking to change brands, unfortunately.

January 30, 2019

I love this product.,its in my top 3 for hairspray

I love this product,Ido my hair at 8am and it stays the same way I styled it until I comb it before bed.This product is a 100% no brainer.I will use this forever,it sure as made my life so much easier.

April 02, 2018

super soft

This is a really great hairspray / holding spray. It works well and leaves your hair feeling soft and smelling really nice, as opposed to some other sprays that feel really sticky, heavy, crusty, and drying.

August 03, 2017

Comb Thru Amazing Hair!

This product was recommended by my hair dresser and she def knows her stuff.
    It's such a light weightless product that makes my hair great.
    I like to lightly apply before I finish styling and then lightly again for a hold that lasts the entire day.

November 11, 2016

I really like this spray. It has a super fine mist that doesn't make your hair feel rock hard. Once you spray, your hair is still very movable and you can finish styling. I can even comb it out and retain some of the hold. It doesn't feel sticky or heavy in your hair. I have fine hair so I like the light touch this product has.

November 11, 2016

I don't use a lot of styling products. After doing my hair a few spritzs of this & I'm set to go. My style holds all day, without being stiff or sticky. It washes out easily and smells great.

October 27, 2016

i love this product and it is great for me and i recommend to to anyone who wants a something in a mist! it holds my hair all day long. it is the best thing for me for now!