Dove Style + Care Extra Hold Hairspray Reviews

Ranked #3 out of 182 in Hairspray

Strengthens your hair style by providing strong yet touchable hold while enhancing hair’s luminosity. Dove® STYLE+CARE™ Extra Hold Hairspray (Aerosol) with Nutri-Style Complex provides long lasting style by nourishing and protecting hair to help prevent issues such as frizz, fly-aways and dry/split ends that get in the way of great style.

For more info, visit Dove.

July 11, 2017

I buy this product all the time!

I use this hairspray everyday and I really like the smell. It isn't heavy, wet or sticky feeling. I did have issues with the previous packaging of this product with regard to the pink spray nozzle not working. Now that the packaging has changed to the white spray nozzle this problems seems to be rectified.

June 20, 2017

Dove Style + Care Extra Hold Hairspray

The Dove Style + Care Extra Hold Hairspray smells wonderful and holds my hair style pretty well. It's not a super hold but it does the trick and the cans are really affordable.

June 11, 2017

This is an affordable hairspray that is a medium-light hold and smells really nice. On the bottle it says its a strong hold but I don't agree with that. It does not hold in curls for long and if you are into doing back-combing it won't hold that look either. Its great too hold the flyaway's in or a litter hold style but thats about it. I do really like the scent of the spray. Very floral. I do wish that this hairspray would be in an aerosol can. It defiantly would hold your hair in a lot better if it was an aerosol can. It doesn't make your hair feel stiff at all, its provides a nice flexible light hold. I will probably buy this again only when I need a spray too keep my hair in place but if I need too do curls or something more I won't be using this particular spray for that

You an buy this at Walmart for 6.99 a bottle.

June 06, 2017

I can not say enough about this hairspray. Extra great hold without the crispy feeling that most other hairspray leave. Also, the smell is nice and not overbearing.

May 29, 2017

I love dove products, this hairspray does not leave your hair sticky. It smells rather nice and not so toxic like some hairsprays. I would recommend this product

May 29, 2017

Amazing hair spray. All I buy and have always used dove hair products. Defentitly worth your money. Hold everything properly with damaging your hair. Defentitly would recommend this product

May 08, 2017

Il tient assez bien les cheveux mais ne dure pas toute la journée. Il sent bon et laisse une agréable texture aux cheveux. Bon rapport qualité/prix selon moi.

March 20, 2017

My regular hairspray was unavailable during a recent shopping trip so I decided to try this product as I've tried other Dove products in the past. This did not disappoint. It was decently priced, did not leave my hair sticky but still managed to keep my style and was pleasantly scented. Will definitely buy again.

January 23, 2017

I have hair that fights any attempt to hold it. My buns would unravel while walking. Even my topsytail pony would undo itself throughout the day. I got Dove Style + Care from the supermarket for very cheap (it was on sale) so I thought why not try. I was glad I did. It holds well even when I only apply a bit. The only bit I don't like is the smell. It could be overwhelming when you spray too much and it lingers.

January 21, 2017

I love all Dove Products and I like talking about them.Dove Style +Care Extra Hold Hairspray is perfect for my hair because.my hair is very fine and just goes limp unless I do something with it.With Dove Extra Hold Hairspray,I just style my hair the way I want it and just spray.It has a real nice but not strong scent to it and holds my hair in place no matter if it's in a updo or left long.Even though I get that hard to hold effect,my hair doesn't feel sticky or weighed down.It still leaves some bounce to it.I definately do recommend this product.