4.1/5
Dove Style + Care Volumizing Gel Reviews
#6 in Hair Care

Lightweight formula provides long-lasting volume and hold, reviving lift and body. Dove® STYLE+CARE™ Volumizing Gel with Nutri-Style Complex provides long lasting style by nourishing and protecting hair to help prevent issues such as frizz, fly-aways and dry/split ends that get in the way of great style.

For more info, visit Dove.

September 20, 2019

One of the better ones

Dove volumizing gel is great. It’s light weight it doesn’t make your hair go all hard like some others gels do. Also no white flaking. I will Definitely add this to my hair care products at home.

July 02, 2019

It works nicely!

I was actually surprised that this gel is very light weight, yet it works nicely! I usually need some of this gel when i curl my hair to define my curls and keep some random front short hairs in place. I also noticed that it doesn't leave any residue and that it leaves the hair soft but in place. I would totally recommend this. I love it!

June 19, 2019

Best Gel for my Hairs

Best product so far. I am not a big hair styling Gel fan but after trying this product will definitely buy. A must buy and highly recommended product that makes your hair manageable and easy to style.

January 10, 2019

I would use this product again

I recently bought DOVE STYLE + CARE VOLUMIZING GEL . It leaves your hair feeling silky. It works well for a daily hair care and last all day keeping your hair feeling full volume.

1.0/5

August 08, 2018

Didn’t work for me

I have very flat hair from the top and love trying new products. This gel didn’t do anything for me. It does not give any kind of volume to the hair, As it claims. I was totally disappointed

January 19, 2018

love it

This is my favourite gel to use.....used it once and I was hooked......gives a nice look and holds very well.....I would recommend it to any one and everyone

May 29, 2017

This has become my favourite brand of hair gel! It goes on so light and it's so easy to manipulate, unlike other brands that are so sticky between the fingers as you use it. Love it!

March 03, 2017

I'm not a huge gel person, I have longish hair and really dont have too much use for it. but I did buy this product to use when im braiding my hair, and its really nice. Light weight and doesn't leave your hair all crusty

3.2/5

October 27, 2016

Even though I don't wear a short hair cut, gel can be used in different ways especially for longer hair. I do have wavy hair that goes into "rope" like curls when I apply a gel or mousse, scrunch with my hands, then let air dry. This was given to me from my Mom who was just down 3 days ago. She didn't like it, and wanted to go back to using her pomade (she has short bone straight hair in a pixie cut). I could see why she didn't like the gel. It made her hair crispy, and then when she tried to fix it, went to total static.

Me however, thought it wasn't that bad. It did give volume, but made my hair crunchy What I decided to do, was brush my hair out with a padel brush, and it looked awesome; wavy, soft, and shiny and it smelled nice, almost like the Dry Shampoo smelled like, honey orchid. I then used just a very small amount of the gel, rubbed it on both hands, and lightly palmed my hair just to smooth it out. So, I guess you just have to try it. Everyone uses gel for different looks.

I won't use it enough to buy it, even though it is only like $4 a bottle.

July 04, 2016

Dove Styling Gel is my everyday hair gel. It is light and enhances my curls without weighing them down. It leaves my hair soft and manageable without a greasy residue. A great product.