4.1/5
Dove Style + Care Volumizing Gel Reviews
#8 in Hair Care

Lightweight formula provides long-lasting volume and hold, reviving lift and body. Dove® STYLE+CARE™ Volumizing Gel with Nutri-Style Complex provides long lasting style by nourishing and protecting hair to help prevent issues such as frizz, fly-aways and dry/split ends that get in the way of great style.

For more info, visit Dove.

December 27, 2020
    Saskatchewan, Canada

I love this

I love this! It holds my curls so well and doesn’t leave a gross crusty feeling to my hair! You get a lot for the amount you pay so it is a great deal! I love it!

April 30, 2020

Dove Style +Volumizing Gel

I love the Dove styling and volumizing gel. since I have thin fine hair. I use the gel every time I have shampooed to give my hair the volume it needs to look fuller and to keep my thin hair from flattening.
    An excellent product for anyone with thin fine hair.

September 20, 2019

One of the better ones

Dove volumizing gel is great. It’s light weight it doesn’t make your hair go all hard like some others gels do. Also no white flaking. I will Definitely add this to my hair care products at home.

July 02, 2019

It works nicely!

I was actually surprised that this gel is very light weight, yet it works nicely! I usually need some of this gel when i curl my hair to define my curls and keep some random front short hairs in place. I also noticed that it doesn't leave any residue and that it leaves the hair soft but in place. I would totally recommend this. I love it!

June 19, 2019

Best Gel for my Hairs

Best product so far. I am not a big hair styling Gel fan but after trying this product will definitely buy. A must buy and highly recommended product that makes your hair manageable and easy to style.

January 10, 2019

I would use this product again

I recently bought DOVE STYLE + CARE VOLUMIZING GEL . It leaves your hair feeling silky. It works well for a daily hair care and last all day keeping your hair feeling full volume.

1.0/5

August 08, 2018

Didn’t work for me

I have very flat hair from the top and love trying new products. This gel didn’t do anything for me. It does not give any kind of volume to the hair, As it claims. I was totally disappointed

January 19, 2018

love it

This is my favourite gel to use.....used it once and I was hooked......gives a nice look and holds very well.....I would recommend it to any one and everyone

May 29, 2017

This has become my favourite brand of hair gel! It goes on so light and it's so easy to manipulate, unlike other brands that are so sticky between the fingers as you use it. Love it!

March 03, 2017

I'm not a huge gel person, I have longish hair and really dont have too much use for it. but I did buy this product to use when im braiding my hair, and its really nice. Light weight and doesn't leave your hair all crusty