Dove Ultimate Clear Antiperspirant Reviews

Formulated to stay on skin, not on clothes, Dove Ultimate alleviates white marks while its 1/4 translucent moisturizers care for underarm skin. Plus get 24-hour odour and wetness protection and a fresh powder scent, all in one anti-perspirant. See www.dove.ca for more info.

2.2/5

October 22, 2014

I am a real DOVE GIRL but this one fell short for me and did not leave me smelling fresh half way in the day. They sad even the good have a bad in them. Thank God it is only this.

September 08, 2014

Great smell, long lasting and easy to apply

August 18, 2014

A good, nice smelling product. It works well and is effective against odour.

August 08, 2014

One of the best deoderants I have ever used

August 08, 2014

Always clean and dry, this anti-perspirant is my best election!!!!!

August 05, 2014

A solid choice. Good range of sentence, affordable, reliable, delivers on it's promises. Lightweight, doesn't flake or clump, and provides fairly good protection. I tend to go through it a bit faster than some other brands. Lasts really well.

July 19, 2014

I was a die hard for another brand but one day the store was all out of it, I tried this one and love it. Smell is not strong, it works well. I feel confident in putting it on everyday.

July 08, 2014

I love dove deodorant. It applies well, smells great and doesn't feel like a thick paste, like some other deodorants.

June 12, 2014

I wear black a lot ! I hate having those white streaks along the side seams.
    The Dove Ultimate Clear Anti-Perspirant is a must for that little black dress !

May 31, 2014

I love and tried the cucumber & green tea one. It smells nice and works great. There weren't any marks. Great and affordable price.