Dove UltraCare Conditioner Balance+Moisture Milk-Gel Reviews
#32 in Conditioner

Transform fine, dry and damaged hair into touchable, smooth and fuller-looking hair in just one minute. Formulated with Micro-Conditioning Complex technology – Dove's formula acts as a hair breakage treatment by quickly absorbing nourishment. Perfectly suited for fine and damaged hair in need of visible repair.

Transformez les cheveux fins, secs et abîmés en cheveux doux au toucher et d’apparence plus ample en seulement une minute. Formulé avec notre Complexe micro-revitalisant, leur gel-lait agit comme un traitement anti-cassures en procurant un soin nourrissant à absorption rapide. Convient parfaitement aux cheveux fins et abîmés ayant besoin de réparation visible.

March 26, 2019

Great for greasy hair

I received this product free in exchange for my honest review.

Honestly, I'm not a big user of conditioner. I have very oily roots and I found that conditioner weighs my hair down. However, I also have dry ends! Dove's balanced moisture and milk-gel worked well on both the greasy and dry parts to my hair.

I used the conditioner while in the tub so that I could let it sit for a few minutes in my hair. It rinsed out well and didn't leave a heavy residue. I would recommend for people who have to wash their hair daily.

3.2/5

March 19, 2019

My hair had great shine

I was happy to receive the dove conditioner to try. I was pretty disappointed with the overall product given its price. Now I do have very long hair so maybe this is why it wasn’t as good for me I don’t know. My first impression was the smell was good it was light and nice. I liked the consistency of the conditioner it seemed to cover great. I noticed my hair had a beautiful shine to it also. Now that doesn’t sound bad at all but unfortunately my hair was staticky and knotty and seemed like I would need to put some oil in just to keep the static down. I feel maybe if my hair was shorter this could have worked better but overall it wasn’t for me. I appreciate chick advisor giving me the opportunity to #tryitfree and look forward to doves next new innovating products

March 15, 2019

smells amazing

this product not only works extremely well but the smell which is usually not so great with products like this is really just amazing and I could smell it all day long if they let me but need less to say I highly recommend

Updated On: March 15, 2019

#chickadvisor #gotitfree

March 15, 2019

Very good product, but not amazing

Dove rises to its high standards again with this conditioner! It moisturizes, doesn't weight down the hair, didn't cause any itch or dandruff (my sensitive scalp easily reacts when I use a new product), but it didn't quench my hair's thirst completely either. Yes, it felt smoother, but not smooth enough. I also noticed that my hair got greasier faster. It's an OK product, very cost effective, with balanced ingredients, but not the holy grail!

March 11, 2019

Jai aimé

Au niveau du produits, les 2 ou 3 premières utilisations étais super...par la suite...cela n'était plus pareil...moins doux, mes cheveux restais secs...
    J'ai beaucoup aimé au debut

March 02, 2019

Lovely smell and soft hair

I have been using this conditioner for the last couple of times and I love how my hair feels softer and how it smells after use. The conditioner is not as thick as most but it is easily absorbed by the hair when applied and washes off nicely too without making the hair heavy. Overall I like the conditioner and the smell is one of my favorite part.

3.2/5

March 01, 2019

it's ok..

I was really excited to try out this conditioner, however I feel like it didn't do as much as I was expecting it to do. I found my hair got greasy just the day after I washed it. It doesn't state to not add it to the roots, my first try I applied it all over and my roots got super greasy. But last few times I have tried it without applying it on the roots and hair still feels greasy the next day. Maybe if someone has extremely dry hair it will really work for them better. My ends feel more nourished and smooth. I love its scent!!

February 25, 2019

A pretty good conditoner

I have Curly hair and I am very picky with my conditioners but this Dove Milk Gel was pretty good. it was a little hard to wash out but it smelled very nice. after using it my hair wasn't where I like it to be in terms of definition and curl texture and it was a little frizzy but it lasted about 3 days of styling. it also blow dried quite nice, and my hair was soft and shiny which was awesome. I defiantly recommend it for more straight or wavy hair though. My family members including the men also really enjoyed it and it had joined the shower staple items on the rack!

February 25, 2019

Nice conditional, but not exceptional

I received the Dove Ultracare Conditioner Balance+Moisture Milk-Gel from free from ChickAdvisor in exchange for an honest review. This conditioner has a gel-cream consistency and a light 'fresh' almost laundry scent fragrance. I love the pump bottle packaging which makes it really easy to dispense. The formula was good and conditioned my hair effectively. However, I didn't really notice an improvement between my regular conditioner and this, and my regular conditioner is less expensive. It's for that reason that I am unlikely to purchase this in the future.

February 23, 2019

Very fragrent

Dove never fails to leave my hair feeling soft and smelling fresh, however, this one is just a little too fragrent to me. It doesnt smell bad but, the scent would be better as a perfume. I prefer lighter smells. The actual product works great, and the scent lasts the whole day. I wouldnt recommend this particular product but, i do recommend checking out other dove conditioners because ive liked every other one ive tried.