Dove Purely Pampering Mango Butter Beauty Bar Reviews

Dove Mango Butter Beauty Bar will give you soft, smooth glowing skin thanks to its caring formula with sweet, tropical scent.

Le pain de beauté Dove au beurre de mangue et beurre d’amande vous donnera une peau douce, lisse et éclatante grâce à sa formule bienfaisante au doux parfum tropical.

You might also like: Dove Beauty Bar Coconut Milk & Jasmine Petals

January 09, 2021

Smells amazing

I’ll be buying for long term. Nice easy rich lathering product super moisture locking then others. I really enjoy the fresh mango scent as well. It lathers and doesn't cause any problems for sensitive skin. Rinses nicely!

December 07, 2020

Great smell like your in the tropics

Dove Purely Pampering Mango Butter Beauty Bar is an excellent choice for a "beauty bar" of soap.
    I have the mesh looking pouch that you can put bars of soap into (made of loofah material) so that when you scrub yourself with the soap it automatically foams as if you had just poured body wash onto a loofah, works great. the scent of this soap made me feel like i was in a tropical paradise! it also moisturizes very well, not like most other soap bars that dry out your skin

December 06, 2020

BOMB.COM

i have always used dove bars of soap and wanted to try a new scent. i tried the mango one and it was amazing. smells so good and makes skin so moisturized!

December 02, 2020

Creamy

I got it as a sample and absolutely loved the creamy texture of it. it was nourishing and smooth and smelled awesome just like mango. i loved it and would recommend it to all

December 02, 2020

This product is now part of my monthly shopping li

loved it!!!!!!
    wonderful product and rich.
    I'm addicted!!!!!!!

December 01, 2020

Mon Nouveau favori !

J’adore la senteur. Laisse la peau douce et hydrater.

Non-drying and good smelling

At first I was worried the smell was too strong because when I opened the package, it was super strong. Upon actually using the bar of soap, it was actually a very mild put rich scent. It does the job perfectly, my body was washed, felt clean without any soap residue. In addition to being clean, my skin was not stripped from moisture! Love it, I even bought more for my stockpile!

Smells so good !

Wow I was surprised by how amazing this stuff smells- i even get compliments long after showering. I'm not usually crazy about mango scented products but this has definitely made me change my mind. I will definitely be buying this once I run out! Leaves my skin looking healthy and feeling so soft. Thanks 😊

Luxurious dove mango!

I loved how soft and luxurious my skin felt after using this product. I even used it to shave my legs and my skin was so soft.

Amazing

Love the feeling of freshness it leaves your skin with