Dove Volume Therapy Shampoo

Dove Volume Therapy Shampoo Reviews

Ranked #855 out of 1102 in Shampoo

Volume Therapy Shampoo with protecting serumOnly hair that's free from damage can be beautiful right from the start. That's why new Dove Therapy System contains a unique serum. It actively repairs damage strand by strand to bring out the beauty in your hair.Diagnosis:Fine, limp hair caused by daily wear and tear.Solution:Volume Therapy Shampoo contains a unique protecting serum and protects fine, flat hair from daily aggressions. It removes build-up that can weigh hair down, leaving hair healthy looking, volumized and full of body.

March 14, 2017

Gave my hair more time dry and less oily, but nothing extraordinary. It is a good quality or the price offered. Coul not be better if costs less than six dollars.

March 13, 2017

I love dove shampoo. It lathers alot which is how i like my shampoo. It smells good and my hair has a bit of volume when i use it. This is usually my favorite shampoo.

January 05, 2017

I decided to try this shampoo for a few reasons:
    - My hair is all of a sudden limp and flat
    - Who can go wrong with volume?
    - They were out of my original shampoo

I would say this is a good shampoo for women who have problems with it going flat a lot but for me it didn't help much. It worked awesome the first day then my hair is flat and limp again on the contrary it smells amazing and I love how much it foams up when using it, this means a little goes along way which is nice because it lasts longer.

December 19, 2016

I use this product quite a bit. I really like it. I have older graying hair and it is very dry and fine so this works great. I purchase it all the time.

September 13, 2016

This is my favorite Dove shampoo, although I've loved all the ones I've tried. But this one not only provides the volume it promises, but keeps my hair clean for quite a few days. It doesn't get oily quick after I use this shampoo!

February 05, 2015

i regularly use dove shampoo & conditioners & my hair is always soft , smooth & healthy

June 19, 2014

Really love this shampoo, with the volume therapy conditioner. It's the only combination that cleans my hair, without weighing it down.

August 30, 2012

I have very frizzy hair and this is aweme to control frizz and snarls.

May 05, 2012

I tried this shampoo and loved it! It left my hair way less frizzy and it smelled great. I will be buying this again!

April 02, 2012

I use this shampoo every day, it leaves my hair feeling great all day long.