• Downy Dryer Sheets

Downy Dryer Sheets Reviews

Ranked #60 out of 319 in Laundry Care

July 12, 2017

Dreamy Scent

After I dry my clothes with the dryer sheet, it smells dreamy!My kids love to just inhale the scent on their freshly washed and dried pillow cases, stuffed animals and their blankets. I also throw one under my car seat and the car smells so clean!

May 08, 2017

I love doing laundry because of Downy. It smells great after drying and the scent lasts a while. Jeans and clothes are clean and refreshed. Soft and comfortable

March 29, 2017

Smell is great, texture also.
    Effectiveness to stop static is good!
    Easy to use and not too expensive!
    Leaves a great smell on clothes that stays long.
    Thanks Downy!!!

March 28, 2017

Cant say enough good things about this brand or product. Have been buying it for years and will always buy it for our family. It's a trusted brand and has never let us down.

March 26, 2017

Downy April fresh dryer sheets are the best smelling and don't make your clothes staticky. You only need one in your dryer and it works awesome. I trust the downy brand and it works well paired well with tide laundry soap.

January 04, 2017

Downy dryer sheets are not something I usually buy for my family. But I did try these and they actually worked very nice. Smell was pleasant, not to strong. My laundry came out soft and fluffy. I will be and have put this product on my shopping list!

September 18, 2016

Can't live without these. Smell great and keep clothes static free. I always stock up when on sale. Downy is a great brand, I use their other products too.

September 05, 2016

These dryer sheets leave my clothes smelling wonderful! I would certainly recommend them to family and friends. They are moderately priced and they work wonderfully with the other Downy products!

June 05, 2016

I love the smell of Downy sheets. Not only does it take care of static but I also put them in the closet for freshness. They can also be used to wipe down baseboards.

June 05, 2016

I love Downy Dryer Sheets every time I use these in my dryer my clothes comes out smelling amazing with a scent that lingers for days and feeling so soft