Downy Fabric Softener Reviews
#95 in Laundry Care

January 07, 2018

The softness....smells unique!

Downy is that product a cut above the rest with its unique aroma and oh so soft towels and sweaters are the results. When I buy Downey it makes me feel I have a luxury product.

September 26, 2017

Smells good

Love this product. This is excellent for our clothes.its like perfume.the best and it really makes a difference especially on towels.Truly the best softener I've ever used

September 15, 2017

Soft but could be more effective on all your clothes!

I have been using Downy for years but I find that the scent is not as long lasting as it use to be. Don't get me wrong it makes your laundry nice and soft but I miss the fresh scent that used to remain after a week or two. I have tried another product and the scent is very fresh and long lasting but I don't find the softness is there....bring back that fresh Downy scent and bring the price down too!

May 22, 2017

I love downy fabric softener when i use it on my clothes it makes them smell so nice and makes them so soft the value is Worth every penny and the effectiveness is rated five stars

April 25, 2017

I use this when I can get it on a good sale and use coupons where I can because it's pricey otherwise. I like the softness it gives my cloths and the original scent is pleasant.

April 02, 2017

I love using downy. I love have soft and fresh clothes smell after using it! They offer lots of great scents and clothes just smell wonderful after use! Towels still smell wonderful even after a couple uses!

March 26, 2017

Love this stuff! My clothes smell fresh for weeks. I k my need to use a little bit. It works wonders. I also use the dryer sheets as well. I have been using this stuff for years. It's one of my favs.

February 15, 2017

Love the fresh smell of this product. Our clothes smells so fresh and i love each of its different scent. We have been using this product for a long time.

February 06, 2017

I am in love with the smell of this fabric softner and I can say it leaves my clothes smelling great . I like to have a great smelling softner in my clothes. Downy is a great softner for your clothes.

January 14, 2017

I usually buy this when it goes on sale, otherwise I think it is a little bit pricey for what you get. It's a hit or miss for me, as sometimes my clothes come out fresh smelling and soft, but other times my towels are hard to the touch. I think you need to put in a little bit more than what's recommended to get the best results. I really want to love this product but it has its downfalls.