Downy Fabric Softener Reviews
#43 in Laundry Care

May 27, 2019

#1 product

Downy Fabric Softener is my #1 product for softener. I use it with all my laundry and it leaves my clothes smelling ABSOLUTELY Amazing!!! I love the scent and it’s so easy to use, I am never without a jug for laundry!

May 17, 2019

Love it!

There is just nothing like the smell of Downy! I have used it for years, and love how it makes my clothes smell. The combination of detergent and Downy leaves my clothes smelling so good that strangers will tell me my clothes smell great! :)

May 08, 2019

Clothes are soft as ever

Recently switched from fleecy to downy and I am super happy with this switch. It smells amazing, I only need to use a little bit for each load and my clothes come out soft as ever. Even after my clothes have been in the drawer after 1 week the clothes still smell great.

May 04, 2019

Just switched to Downy

I have just recently purchased this brand to try out. I have noticed such a difference. The scent is so lovely and it actually keeps my blankets and pillows smelling fresh for longer than the brand I used to use.

April 26, 2019

I would and do buy this product on a very continual basis

I buy this atleast 2 times a month. I not only use it for my laundry I also make my own homemade “febreeze”. I’ve been using it for many years and will never change I love the way it smells and how it makes our clothes feel and my house smells amazing when I use it! I’ve gotten my mom to use it along with my sister and grandma! Love love love it!

February 18, 2019

So silky soft

Downy not only smells amazing but it makes my clothes feel so soft! My clothes smell fresh for days! Best part is it takes the static out, no one want's static, specially for work!

January 10, 2019
    New Brunswick, Canada

LOVE IT

I always use Downy when I do the laundry because I absolutely love the smell of my laundry after and how soft everything is! Highly recommend this to everyone!

December 18, 2018

amazing product

I love using this product every time I am doing laundry as my laundry smells good and not wrinkled. It also doesn't make my laundry look old and always looks like newly bought clothing.

August 05, 2018

My favourite fabric softener

I love downy fabric softener. The smell is wonderful and I've tried a lot of other fabric softener but I always go back to downy. Makes my clothes smell good and soft and the smell last for a while inside my closet

August 05, 2018
    Prince Edward Island, Canada

The best softener for fragile skin !

Having kids with sensitive skin it was difficult to find a product soft enough for the skin but without a strong smell because they are also asthmatic.I use the one recommend by dermatologist without any scent and when we take our towel it is so soft ....Best product ever .