Downy Fabric Softener Reviews

Ranked #98 out of 319 in Laundry Care

May 22, 2017

I love downy fabric softener when i use it on my clothes it makes them smell so nice and makes them so soft the value is Worth every penny and the effectiveness is rated five stars

April 25, 2017

I use this when I can get it on a good sale and use coupons where I can because it's pricey otherwise. I like the softness it gives my cloths and the original scent is pleasant.

April 02, 2017

I love using downy. I love have soft and fresh clothes smell after using it! They offer lots of great scents and clothes just smell wonderful after use! Towels still smell wonderful even after a couple uses!

March 26, 2017

Love this stuff! My clothes smell fresh for weeks. I k my need to use a little bit. It works wonders. I also use the dryer sheets as well. I have been using this stuff for years. It's one of my favs.

February 15, 2017

Love the fresh smell of this product. Our clothes smells so fresh and i love each of its different scent. We have been using this product for a long time.

February 06, 2017

I am in love with the smell of this fabric softner and I can say it leaves my clothes smelling great . I like to have a great smelling softner in my clothes. Downy is a great softner for your clothes.

January 14, 2017

I usually buy this when it goes on sale, otherwise I think it is a little bit pricey for what you get. It's a hit or miss for me, as sometimes my clothes come out fresh smelling and soft, but other times my towels are hard to the touch. I think you need to put in a little bit more than what's recommended to get the best results. I really want to love this product but it has its downfalls.

January 08, 2017

Downy fabric softener leaves your laundry with a beautiful, fresh scent. It also helps with static cling. I would never dream of not adding this to my wash.

August 24, 2016

Great product! Love the way it smells and makes out clothes feel! We use year round to help prevent static in the winter especially. Well priced and definitely would purchase again.

June 06, 2016

Downy Fabric Softener is great my clothes feels so soft with a scent that just lingers on my clothes for days I always purchase this product when it goes on sale