Prestige Item
Dr. Belmeur Advanced CICA Recovery Serum Reviews

This silky anti-aging serum strengthens the skin barrier and promotes skin elasticity. Custom-made formula Skin-sync Rx™, containing ceramide, panthenol, centella asiatica extract and 3 other effective ingredients that improves the skin barrier to strengthen the skin’s own energy. The Advanced CICA Recovery collection offers a custom-made formula that helps improve damaged skin.

Ce sérum anti-âge soyeux fortifie l'épiderme et améliore l’élasticité de la peau. La formule sur-mesure Skin-sync Rx™ à base de céramide, de panthénol, d’extrait de centella asiatica et de trois autres ingrédients actifs, revitalise la peau en renforçant la barrière cutanée. La collection Advanced CICA offre une formule développée sur-mesure qui améliore l’état des peaux endommagées.

For more information, please visit TheFaceShop.ca

You may also like Dr. Belmeur Advanced CICA Recovery Cream and Panthenol Soothing Gel Cream

August 13, 2018

Redness disappears

I had the opportunity to try Dr. Belmeur Advanced CICA Recovery Serum, this product really helped with the redness on my face. I have sensitive skin so I usually break out with new products but the CICA left my face feeling moisturized, reduce redness and left my skin feeling very hydrated.
    Highly recommended

August 13, 2018

Great Anti-Aging Serum

I am a big fan in general of serums and oils. This serum in particular helps to strengthen the skin barrier and promotes skin elasticity. Again, this is a custom-made formula. The top part comes off as you pull it upwards and underneath is a pump. I found that 3 full pumps was enough to use on my neck and part of my chest. I prefer using 2.5 pumps at night when I use this product and it is recommended to pat into the skin to help with absorption. There is an expiration date found at the bottom of the bottle and this is overall a great product!

Updated On: August 13, 2018

I received this item complimentary for testing purposes.

August 10, 2018

Definitely recommend this product!

Loved the container design for this K-beauty line. The skincare set came with this serum which I ended up using little by little. And it does it's work. Super light and smooth, definitely worth every penny.