Dr Bronner's Peppermint Soap Reviews
Ranked #15 in Beauty Bars & Bar Soap

Good - 0

September 09, 2017

Love the scent!

I've used several of these products and I've loved every single one of them. I especially like how refreshing the peppermint makes me feel after a shower. I couldn't recommend this more!

April 17, 2017

I seriously love this soap. Its the only soap I use. I love the peppermint smell and the tingly feeling after using it. I usually cut it in half for the shower. Its easier for small hands ie. my kids hands to use. I love the sense of luxury and it really wakes me up in the morning. It has great lather and leaves my skin feeling clean!

March 24, 2017

I use this soap for everything - hands, body, face, hair, dishes, cleaning, etc! It smells great and I love that it I safe for my family and I. The ingredients are simple and of the highest quality. I also love the price!

January 08, 2017

What can I say about Dr Bronner's Peppermint soap.... LOVE IT! Great smell, cleans very well and now it is also available at Costco! The only issue i had with this soap was I used too much the first time. Only need a tiny bit to clean big surfaces! A staple in my home.

September 27, 2016

I bought this soap because I was looking for something more natural. I chose the peppermint because I love the scent, especially in the shower. It helps to me to wake up. I did like the soap, but found it a bit pricey for the size and it did not last very long. I may consider buying it if I see it on sale.

September 10, 2016

DR. Bronners soap is truly lovely. Its a really delicate soap which is wonderful for my very sensitive skin. The peppermint one has a nice, subdued scent. I wish the price of the soap was a little bit lower!

August 17, 2016

I feel like this stuff is a little bit expensive, but it does last a long time. And there's nothing like that tingly, clean minty smell. It's good stuff. A classic. Iconic.

August 17, 2016

I love using this soap to clean my makeup brushes and beauty blenders. It's gentle and deep cleans so well. I rarely have to wash a brush twice when using this and it gets out everything from creams to liquids to gels. It works so well and it's a great alternative to the beauty blender solid cleaner.

July 20, 2016

I grew up using this soap. I can use this soap on my face and body. Most soap I either use on my face or on my body but not on both. The soap last a long time and it should since it's more expensive than a lot of other soaps . I always order mine since I can usually get a better deal than in store. It smells great and the peppermint in the soap makes it refreshing . It's great to use after a workout .

March 20, 2016

It smells amazing and works really well. What I really liked about it was that it has multiple uses which is awesome. One thing I wasn't crazy about was that the peppermint is a bit potent and if left on for a bit too long the nice peppermint tingle turned into an unpleasant peppermint burn. But that's easily solved by not leaving it on for too long.