Dr Brown's 8-oz Regular Neck Bottles Reviews
#1 in Bottles

October 24, 2019
    Delaware, United States

Great for Fussy Babies

My son was incredibly fussy for the first four months of his life. We started him on tommy yippee bottles but they didn’t seem to do anything to cure his fussiness and eating time was so uncomfortable for both him and us. These bottles seemed to really help his gas so was and we bought as many as we could. Can’t wait to use them for our next baby!

October 16, 2019

Best Bottle For Collic

Both of our boys had really bad collic and gas and these bottles were by far the best. We had tried several types of bottles but nothing helped until our paediatrician recommended the Dr. Browns bottles. The nipple is very small and seemed to be the only one my sons liked. I would definitely recommend trying this type of bottle.

October 06, 2019
    New York, United States

Great bottle but I had leakage issues

These bottles are great, easy for baby to hold, easy to clean. I do love the design of the inner parts which I believe are supposed to reduce air intake for baby. I did however always occasionally have leakage issues from the cap area on these. I did continue to stick with them though.

September 17, 2019
    Illinois, United States

No other bottle like it

I have 5 kids and i have only used the dr brown bottles. My babies never had upset stomach. They last set i used the same set i used on my son which is 4 with my daughter which is 2. They last for ever.

September 14, 2019
    Washington, United States

The best baby bottle!

We both my kids, I have used Dr.Browns bottles and absolutely had no issues with spit up! They never leaked and held up very well! Though they are too many parts to clean, they are totally worth the effort! Highly recommend to all
    New moms!

September 14, 2019
    United States

Awesome bottles

These are awesome bottles..works really good to help prevent gas..I love the set up of it..dr browns really took their time in making these awesome bottles..it really worked good for all 3 of my kids..just really good bottles all around!!

September 06, 2019
    Texas, United States

Best bottle

These are by far the best bottles I have every owned. Both of my children love them. The do have a lot of parts to clean, and you have to make sure the parts are on just right so they don't leak, but totally worth it. My kids never got colic or too gassy and I attribute it to these bottles. The way the air flow is inside of the bottle is great. We loved Dr. Brown so much, we bought their sippy cups when the kids transitioned.

September 05, 2019
    New York, United States

will possibly buy again

this is a great bottle, cleaning it is a challenge, the long straw makes it hard but they do send a special cleaning tool for it. but its so small its soo easy to lose. its a great bottle though and helps my daughter have less gas.

September 05, 2019
    Michigan, United States

My daughter wont use any other bottle!

My daughter would not use any bottle but the dr brown bottles with the newborn stage nipple all the way till she was about 14months and she still would perfer that but she has a cup now!

September 04, 2019
    Arkansas, United States

No more spit up

I love these bottles for my daughter. She was really bad about spitting up before I started using these bottles, but after the first use, I knew I was a believer. They are a bit harder to clean but it is well worth it. It makes sure not to get too much air in your baby's belly and that helps so much. If you have an issue with your child, give these a try.