Dr Brown's 8-oz Regular Neck Bottles Reviews
#4 in Bottles

January 12, 2018

Solid Bottles, But Didn't Work for Us

These bottles are solidly made and you can tell they're a decent quality product, but unfortunately they didn't help reduce our baby's gas. They might work out well for your little one, but for mine, they didn't, and I was dissapointed with that, but I also understand that every baby is unique and not every product is going to work out well for every baby.

January 12, 2018

Great for gas

These bottles worked for both of my sons to help with their gas. They are a bit of a pain to clean since there are so many parts but it is worth it for a happy baby. They sometimes leak if you don’t double check the green plug is inserted properly.

January 10, 2018

Good product

Found these really helped with baby spitting up. However they are a more expensive brand. As well as there are lots of parts to clean. As well as can leak when on the go

November 17, 2017

Our favorite!

These bottle are our favorite! My twin boys are so picky about their bottles and sippy cups. We spent so much money on bottles until we found these! These are also amazing at helping with gas! Our next baby these will be our first choice.

November 16, 2017

Good for gas

These bottles are really good for preventing gas. With all the parts it's hard to keep them clean and it takes forever if you have twins and have several bottles to keep up with. They didn't have the options bottles until after we took the bottles away .

October 03, 2017

Excellent!

My baby had a nice bit of gas when I stopped breast feeding. I was using bottles with bags in them and there was still lots of air. I switched her to these bottles and she hasn't had much pinned up has at all! They are also pretty easy to clean. Love them!

July 09, 2017

Best bottles out there

I love the Dr Brown's bottles. We switch brand when my son started getting very gassy and would often spit-up and it did the trick. It was also great to use along side breastfeeding because the flow of the bottle was similar to the breast. My son was a cluster feeder in the evening and I wasn't able to produce the amount of milk he needed so these bottles were a great help for me.

May 08, 2017

I love the Dr browns bottles I noticed it made my son less gassy which was a plus for me . Although there is a lot to clean with these bottles. There are great for premi baby's cuz they have a smaller hole then any other brand out there .

April 06, 2017

The hospital recommended these bottles as they are the closest nipple to what they provide in the NICU. If my son could use any other bottle I would not be using these. Even if you fill it under the leak proof line, they still leak. Especially if you don't put the flow piece in correctly. If you can get any other bottle save your money!

March 18, 2017

If your baby is the slightest bit gassy, I'd recommend this bottle. It can be a bit tedious to clean because of the many small pieces but a happy baby is a happy parent-so trust me, its worth it. We only use Dr Brown bottles and we love them. Their slim style fits easily in any diaper bag which is a bonus.