• Dr Haushka Cleansing Cream
  • Dr Haushka Cleansing Cream

Dr Haushka Cleansing Cream Reviews

Ranked #958 out of 1135 in Facial Cleansers

April 04, 2017

It's really great cleanser! Although I had almost greasy feeling the first time I used, it leaves my skin clean and soft without the tight, dry feeling afterward.
    It has to be mixed with a little bit water, and then applied gently to the face with a wave movement of the hands. Or please follow the direction.
    I'm also using other products from Dr. Hauschka and just ordered more (including 3 cleaning cream) last week .
    I started using Dr. Hauschka products half year ago and my skin feels calm, balanced and soft. I love their facial products!
    Highly recommended.

July 06, 2016

I love everything about this. The scent, the gentle exfoliating texture, and the way my skin looks after using it. The only downside is I have to take my eye makeup off separately since it is a bit of a scrub but I don't mind. I go through one of these a month. I buy mine from Well.ca or Shoppers Drug Mart in the beauty boutique section.

January 22, 2016

This is a great cleansing cream. I have been using Dr Haushka products for a while, and am very satisfied. The price is the only setback, the quality and ingredients are the best! My face feels amazing every morning after i wash with this product. I highly recommend this product for serious results!

September 09, 2014

This was a long shot for me as I had not used any of the product line previously but have been battling very sensitive skin since having my daughter. As a maid of honor at my BFF's wedding I didn't want to ruin their pictures. The bride recommended this product and WoW. Three months in and not a single blemish or reaction to the product. Five thumbs up :)

January 02, 2011

While it is a little pricey.... I must say that this cleanser is phenomenal!!!! I was introduced to it recently,in a facial and didn't believe how amazing it is until I got home, no make up on, and my bf commented how amazing and glowy my skin looked. I couln't believe when I glanced in the mirror.
    I kept using this cleanser over and over, according to instructions, when I use it I don't rub, but rather pat the product into my skin, and sometimes dip a big paper towel in running hot water and apply it on my skin, over the cleanser that I have massaged/patted; I live the cloth over for about 1 minute and then gently scrub and wash away the cleanser. It is unbelivable what this thing does to my skin!!!! It leaves it hydrated, rosy, glowing.... in a matter of minutes my skin went from dull to wow! I am very very critical and hard to please when it comes to facial care products... but this one product in particular blew me away! I will use it forever!
    Girls, give it a try! It's worth every single penny!!!!! It's amazing! Also, look into dr Haushka's products!They are very effective, unique, clean and they give great results.

What's Your Favorite?

Mlepine earned the Beauty Expert badge

Mlepine added a new review for
    GLISS Oil Nutritive Shampoo