Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Mozzarella

Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Mozzarella Reviews

Ranked #2 out of 93 in Frozen Pizza

May 18, 2017

This is one of my favourite frozen pizza's. I have tried many from the Dr. Oetker Ristorante brand, and I love them all. The crust is thin and crunchy, and the toppings are fresh and tasty. The thin crust allows you to properly taste the toppings and be able to have a goo crust-to-topping ratio. This pizza does not feel heavy in your stomach.

May 16, 2017

THIS IS MY FAVOURITE PIZZA! I can eat the whole thing for dinner and not feel too gross afterwards. The flavour is amazing and the thin crust makes it not too filling.

April 23, 2017

J'aime beaucoup cette pizza congelé au Mozzarella Risorante de Dr. Oetker ! Je l'achète régulièrement lors des spécial a mon épicerie et sa dépanne tellement ! Pas long a faire cuire ! Rapide et bon !

April 19, 2017

This one is by far the best frozen pizza, I ever try. Good taste, good look too!
    And affordable! What a great match for an hockey game! Friends loved it!

April 19, 2017

Oh Dr. Oetker pizza mozzarella. I love a plain cheese pizza from time to time. These pizzas are great for a quick and easy meal. I like the thin crust and the flavors that are in the pizza sauce. goes great with a nice bottle of red wine..
    We have also taken them camping they are great on the BBQ too :)

April 19, 2017

This is a great little pizza. I bought a few and my husband and I for a Friday night treat will heat one up with a glass of wine, perfect snack size. I love this mozarella one the best from all of the Oetker line. The crust is thin n crisp.....great price at $3.99

April 10, 2017

This brand in general is by far the best frozen pizza available at the super market. I enjoy many of the flavours and is an easy go-to dinner. I would highly recommend it over other frozen pizza brands.

March 10, 2017

This is one of my favourite flavours from Dr. Oetker. The taste is amazing and the flat bread is perfect! It isn't very filling as flat breah pizzas normally aren't for me but this is a winner!

February 21, 2017

These are great just in the freezer for those times you don't want to cook but are hungry. It takes no times for these to cook in the oven. Taste great, different kinds and best to stock when on sale.

February 21, 2017

This is definitely one of our favourites. The tomatoes and mozzarella go brilliantly together and the pesto....just divine. It's kind of like a caprese salad in a pizza. Love it