Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Mozzarella Reviews

September 11, 2017

Perfect for a quick and easy dinner for 1 or 2

I love Dr. Oetker pizzas! I think they taste great and I love the think crust! They cook very quickly and they are filling...you could pair them with a salad if you wanted to be healthier! At regular price I find them a bit expensive, but if you have coupons or watch for great sales, they are a stock up item!

August 17, 2017

Lovely

C'est ma marque de pizza congelé préféré :) Ce qui est particulier c'est à quel point c'est mince et croquant, j'adore comment c'est léger de le manger et la garnitude est bonne à chaque saveur. Il s'agit d'une vraie aubaine quand c'est en solde.

August 14, 2017

i love pizza

Super easy to prepare, and get ready for dinner.
    The crust itself is really great, and so are the toppings. The cheese is so good. There is the perfect amount on there too. I can eat this warm, or even day after pizza, cold.
    It doesn't even need a dip, and let me tell you, I LOVE dip. This pizza is great.

August 14, 2017

Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Mozzarella

The Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Mozzarella is amazing!! This was so tasty, cheap, easy and quick to make for supper! These are so convenient for someone with a quick and busy lifestyle that wants to have something tasty but quick for supper. It is ready in 20 minutes or less and can feed up to 3-4 people!

May 18, 2017

This is one of my favourite frozen pizza's. I have tried many from the Dr. Oetker Ristorante brand, and I love them all. The crust is thin and crunchy, and the toppings are fresh and tasty. The thin crust allows you to properly taste the toppings and be able to have a goo crust-to-topping ratio. This pizza does not feel heavy in your stomach.

May 16, 2017

THIS IS MY FAVOURITE PIZZA! I can eat the whole thing for dinner and not feel too gross afterwards. The flavour is amazing and the thin crust makes it not too filling.

April 23, 2017

J'aime beaucoup cette pizza congelé au Mozzarella Risorante de Dr. Oetker ! Je l'achète régulièrement lors des spécial a mon épicerie et sa dépanne tellement ! Pas long a faire cuire ! Rapide et bon !

April 19, 2017

This one is by far the best frozen pizza, I ever try. Good taste, good look too!
    And affordable! What a great match for an hockey game! Friends loved it!

April 19, 2017

Oh Dr. Oetker pizza mozzarella. I love a plain cheese pizza from time to time. These pizzas are great for a quick and easy meal. I like the thin crust and the flavors that are in the pizza sauce. goes great with a nice bottle of red wine..
    We have also taken them camping they are great on the BBQ too :)

April 19, 2017

This is a great little pizza. I bought a few and my husband and I for a Friday night treat will heat one up with a glass of wine, perfect snack size. I love this mozarella one the best from all of the Oetker line. The crust is thin n crisp.....great price at $3.99