Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Quattro Formaggi Reviews

4.1/5
Ranked #60 out of 93 in Frozen Pizza

1.7/5

June 04, 2017

Ok so let me start by saying I usually love these pizzas but my usual variety was not available at the store so I decided to try a new pizza, I chose this one. I should have read the box completely before purchasing to see exactly what toppings were used and I would have saved myself $7.00.

This pizza crust on other varieties is thin and very crisp but with this one it was very soft due to the amount of cheese toppings I would assume. This pizza has 4 cheese topping which include mozzarella, Edam, emmental and blue cheese and needless to say I was not a fan. I will not purchase this particular variety again because I found it to be extremely greasy, it did not taste good at all.

May 18, 2017

This is one of the best store bought pizza on the market. The crust is thin and flaky. This pizza has a bit of a homemade feel to it. All the cheeses work really nicely together. The taste of the crust with the cheese makes this a very good meal. I could eat the entire pizza myself. It is delicious! These pizza's are also not a bad price.

March 17, 2017

This is my favourite store bought pizza of all time ! It is SO delicious, i could eat the entire thing myself i'm sure lol ! I love the touch of blue cheese, it gives it a really different taste. The crust always comes out perfect each time i cook it. These can be a bit pricey, so i always but a few when they come on sale. Such good pizza !!

June 06, 2016

This Ristorante brand is my favourite thin crust store bought pizza. The fungi (mushroom) is delicious and my favourite, but the Quattro formaggi is also good. It's flavourful - not bland at all like some other brands I've tasted. It's good on its own, but works really well as a base for other other toppings. Just add your own toppings of your choice and place in oven as usual. Very good!

February 29, 2016

Les pizzas Restorante nous dépannent lorsque l'on veut un repas rapide. Celle-ci est délicieuse avec son mélange de fromages. Ma famille adore sa croûte mince et croustillante.

June 11, 2015

I love cheese, so I am definitely a fan of this 4 cheese pizza, it is very tasty!

June 03, 2015

My family enjoyed having the blend of four distinctive cheeses on one pizza. You can taste the Mozzarella, Edam, Emmental and Blue Cheeses with a fragrant basil seasoning. A delicious crispy thin crust makes this a winner pizza. I like that it is often on sale at your local supermarket. That is a great bonus for busy families who watch what they spend but want to eat quality food items.

Old Navy Flip Flops

deidrexo earned the Food & Drink Guru badge

Cheska has posted in the forum topic
    Upcoming Campaigns