Dr.Bonners Baby Mild Liquid Soap
Good

Dr.Bonners Baby Mild Liquid Soap Reviews

Ranked #60 out of 62 in Baby Bathing - Soaps & Body Washes

June 22, 2017

A must for every household

A simple Google search will reveal the 101 ways this product can be incorporated. From laundry soap to recipes for face and body cleansers there are no shortage of ways to use this. I keep a giant bottle in my bathroom cupboard and dilute it to clean surfaces, wash dog puke out of my carpet, soak laundry delicates, you name it. The number 1 reason I stock this however is to clean my makeup brushes and sponges. I don't own the original "Beauty blender" brand sponge cleanser but I'll be damned if I don't squeeze every trace of makeup out of those suckers when I wash them with Dr.Bronners castile baby soap.

April 22, 2012

This liquid castile soap is perfect for babies and people with sensitive skin or allergies as it is unscented.Its great as a body wash,shampoo,shaving cream and so many uses.I also love adding my own essential oils to this and creating my own scents.I also use it for household cleaning and even in the laundry its a great all purpose liquid soap and has been around a long time.You can find it in any organic market or health food store.They can be a little pricey but they do go on sale!

INGREDIENTS:
    Water, Organic Coconut Oil*, Potassium Hydroxide**, Organic Olive Oil*, Organic Hemp Oil, Organic Jojoba Oil, Citric Acid, Tocopherol

Heidi B earned the Food & Drink Guru badge