Prestige Item
Drunk Elephant A-Passioni Retinol Cream Reviews

September 29, 2020

Good

If you're trying retinol for the first time, close your eyes and pick this. Percentage maybe high but it is calm on the skin yet effective. 2 weeks and you can see the results. I use it on alternate nights.

September 13, 2020

Pricey but works!

This is so expensive! It’s such a small tube as well! But I’ve definitely been seeing the results. My dark spots are lighter and not as noticeably big!

June 27, 2020
    New Brunswick, Canada

The best retinol cream

Let’s talk about fine lines, skin texture, firmness, and overall tone. This retinol cream works on it all. If you are first introducing it into your skin care, beware you may experience some skin peeling and or acne. To start use it once per week, you’ll notice how much your skin loves it. It gives you such a dewy look. It lasts you a long time as you don’t need a whole lot. I would definitely recommend!

May 28, 2020

MIDI SIZE

I thought the sizes of the these products were going to be super small trial sizes until I received the product and realized it's actually a great deal. Both products are midi sized and totally worth the money. I already ordered another set and in my opinion it's better to buy this set rather than the full size products by themselves. The lala cream didn't feel heavy at all but not light either.. It is PERFECT for night time use along with the framboos. I mix these two products with a couple pumps of the f-balm water facial and my skin feels so hydrated and dewy the next day. 10/10 will reccomend

May 26, 2020

Game Changer

I have acne prone skin with acne scars. I started using this product and it has been an absolute game changer. My acne has substantially decreased and my acne scars are fading away. Start off slow, maybe 2x/week and then slowly increase to every other day. I feel so confident in my skin now.

April 16, 2020

Will use again

I bought this from Sephora. It's effective but can be drying at first. You need to work your way up to using it often. My skin looks much nicer and feels smoother.

January 21, 2020

Incredible product

This Retinol cream is absolutely incredible. I didn’t know what to expect trying an over the counter retinol without a dermatologists prescription. Well let me tell you, the results are impeccable. You must follow strict rules when diving into retinol. I started out slow and have still not reached using the product on a daily basis BUT have still noticed a significant improvement in my skins texture. My main concern was hormonal breakouts and of course, minimal aging. Approximately 3-4 weeks into use, I have my hormonal breakouts completely under control. We are all prone to a pimple during hormonal cycles, sometimes that’s not preventable. But for me personally, a chin load of cystic breakouts has been reduced to a single random pimple which is huge for me. I highly recommend giving this product a go. Please keep in mind, not only drunk elephant but ALL effective retinols will take time and patience.

November 26, 2019

recommand 100%

I was able to get this as a sample from sephora and all though the price is not cheap it definitely works. I tried the product and I fell involve and returned to get the actual product.

October 08, 2019

Works great!

I love how well this product works, but unfortunately, it is a little pricey for my budget. If it was less expensive I would definitely purchase again.

July 18, 2019

Benefits without the side effects!

LOVE this ret-a product! Very gentle, no tingle, no side effects at all. Texture is very light and smells fantastic! Over time, i did notice a small reduction in fine lines on my forehead. Would highly recommend, especially to those who are afraid due to sensitive skin.