Prestige Item
Drunk Elephant A-Passioni Retinol Cream Reviews

Good - 0

October 08, 2019

Works great!

I love how well this product works, but unfortunately, it is a little pricey for my budget. If it was less expensive I would definitely purchase again.

July 18, 2019

Benefits without the side effects!

LOVE this ret-a product! Very gentle, no tingle, no side effects at all. Texture is very light and smells fantastic! Over time, i did notice a small reduction in fine lines on my forehead. Would highly recommend, especially to those who are afraid due to sensitive skin.

July 16, 2019
    United Kingdom

LOVE IT!

I love using drunk elephant’s products, so I had to buy this. It’s absolutely amazing and has saved my acne prone skin. A little goes a long way and I like to mix this with my moisturiser, otherwise it can be too strong to use on its own. I normally use this twice a week. It’s expensive, but you only need to use a tiny amount so it should last for ages. They only thing I dislike about is the packaging. Not very particular in my opinion, too much product comes out from the tub.

June 19, 2019

Game changer

I’ve been using Drunk Elephant Retinol for 6 months and I’m hooked.
    I noticed a difference in texture immediately and with continued use of approx 4 x’s per week, fine lines have diminished. I haven’t had a breakout since I started.

May 17, 2019

Great Retinol for sensitive skin

I got a trial sample of this and it’s probably the most gentle retinol cream I’ve used that hasn’t broke me out . I like that it’s a thick cream that absorbed well into the skin without irritating it. Ive been using this for a few months once a week and I have noticed skin texture is much better. My skin is more clear and smooth. Drunk elephant products never disappoint

1.8/5

April 26, 2019

DONT BOTHER

I bought this product thinking it would be a good natural alternative for my Sunday Riley Luna Retinol night serum which has been my holy grail for a year. When I went into sephora and explained that I wanted to switch the the DE A-Passioni the sephora skincare advisor was shocked and didnt recommend it. But I went against her judgement and continued anyways. Wow within one day my skin had red bumps all over, its not as sensitive as other retinols and thats what the sephora advisor had said. My skin didn't peel and it wasn't red all over and I know I used it properly as I have been using retinols for years, but this was a no for me.

February 17, 2019

Amazing retinol!

This is my first time using a retinol and I’m so happy that DE came through again, and it didn’t disappoint! As someone with acne-prone skin, this has really helped clear up my cystic acne (from beneath the skin) and after 2 weeks of using it daily I can definitely see a difference. I also love that like all DE products, it’s clean and made with the highest quality ingredients and is paraben and sulphate-free. One thing I will caution is that (like any retinol), you really DO need to take your time incorporating it into your routine to see optimal results. I started using it one night a week, progressed to twice, then every other night, and am finally using it every evening. I combine it with the DE Marula Oil to counteract the dryness and add it as the last step of my routine, and it’s magic. Can’t wait to see the results after a month! At $90 it’s one of the “less expensive” DE products and I definitely think it’s worth the price.