Earth’s own so fresh oat milk Reviews

Good - 0

January 24, 2021

I never thought I could love plant based milk, until now!

I am obsessed with earth’s own oat milk. All of the flavors including unsweetened original are extraordinary. The chocolate was so rich and creamy and the plain is so earthy and creamy. I have been a long time dairy milk drinker and I wanted to reduce my carbon footprint and try and eat healthier so i started adding oat milk in place of milk and i was not disappointed! It far surpasses almond, coconut, or soy! In my tea and coffee i like it more than regular milk. My partner and I buy it every week now! Cant get enough!!

December 15, 2020

A little sweet.

This product is fantastic. I find the original a little too sweet so we buy unsweetened now and it is PERFECT. Love it, will definitely keep buying it.

May 26, 2020

Taste good

Delicious on it’s own, cereal or adding it to smoothies. , it’s so refreshing, however in the ingredients they used soybean Oil? Why would they add oil to a drink?...
    I also think it’s overpriced since oat is so cheap and you can make your own, adding water and oats to the blender.