ELF acne spot treatment Reviews
Ranked #105 in Acne Treatment

June 01, 2017

I had high hopes for this spot treatment - the price is unbeatable, and the ingredients seem effective (witch hazel, tea tree oil, etc). However, I found it to have no effect on blemishes. It does not particularly dry them out, nor does it speed them along. Overall a neutral product that I will not repurchase.

May 25, 2017

C'est un bon produit, et il fait plutôt bien son job. Cependant il n'a pas une qualité parfaite, il faut plusieurs jours d'application pour voir un résultat complet. Je le conseil malgré tout

It's a good product, and it makes a good job, but it haven't a perfect quality. It's necessary to have many days applications for see a complet result. I advice it nevertheless

May 02, 2017

This was unexpectedly awesome! I mean it's not an instant zit zapper, but it did gradually erase my acne spots within 1 or 2 days. For the price it is undoubtedly worth it 100%!

1.7/5

March 26, 2017

For me this product did not work. I am pron to acne. Bit this made it 10 times worse for me. It might just be with my skin but it did t work for me. Sorry

March 20, 2017

This worked for me at first, but eventually stopped working after i finished the first tube. It's definitely worth the try since it's so inexpensive and has apparently worked for a lot of people as well!

January 10, 2017

This is surprisingly effective, I just it before bed and by morning any mild pimples are gonzo. I don't find it irritates or dries out the area and works quite swiftly to get rid of unsightly pop ups including hormonal breakout areas. it's extremely portable and I can easily leave it in my purse for emergencies.

October 11, 2016

I LOVE this acne spot treatment! I think it is fairly effective, and honestly you cannot beat the price! The quality of the formula is debatable because of how cheap the price is, but I do think this product works!