ELF acne spot treatment Reviews

Ranked #80 out of 476 in Acne Treatment

May 02, 2017

This was unexpectedly awesome! I mean it's not an instant zit zapper, but it did gradually erase my acne spots within 1 or 2 days. For the price it is undoubtedly worth it 100%!

March 26, 2017

For me this product did not work. I am pron to acne. Bit this made it 10 times worse for me. It might just be with my skin but it did t work for me. Sorry

March 20, 2017

This worked for me at first, but eventually stopped working after i finished the first tube. It's definitely worth the try since it's so inexpensive and has apparently worked for a lot of people as well!

January 10, 2017

This is surprisingly effective, I just it before bed and by morning any mild pimples are gonzo. I don't find it irritates or dries out the area and works quite swiftly to get rid of unsightly pop ups including hormonal breakout areas. it's extremely portable and I can easily leave it in my purse for emergencies.

October 11, 2016

I LOVE this acne spot treatment! I think it is fairly effective, and honestly you cannot beat the price! The quality of the formula is debatable because of how cheap the price is, but I do think this product works!