Elf Contour Palette Reviews

January 20, 2018

Best contour palette ever!

Absolutely love this palette! I have tried many palettes and for this price ($8 in Toronto), it works wonders! It offers 2 highlighting shades as well as 2 darker shades for contouring. It works extremely well and is easy to apply. The only thing for me is the highlights do not work well/don't show up on my skin. I just use my other highlight for that so it's not that big of a deal as the darker shades definitely make up for it!

January 11, 2018

Best I've tried yet!

I have been on the hunt for the perfect contouring system and I have finally found it. This contouring palette is not only reasonably priced and very accessible, it has four different shades and is the easiest the easiest theoo blend yet and I have tried EVERYTHING! I'm not usually one for the powdered contouring make up but I must say I am in love. I recommend this product to everyone. I can guarantee that you will not be dissapointed.

December 15, 2017

Yasss

This shit the bomb nigga you ain’t even know jskhdiend shrine dusk disowns heir r usjebeje djdjdhisbd didjdhidnd furirbrhsjsn d Shriner her r fbf fjdifhs hdirjtornje d r r t

December 14, 2017

4 Colors

Comes in a great compact
    The Colors are great I mix the Colors up to get my perfect color
    Has a highlighter
    It was under $8 and can’t beat that price

September 26, 2017

First time contouring

This product made it easy for a total newb (me) to contour and make it look flawless. I've always been intimidated by the idea of contouring, but this had easy to follow instructions on the back!

June 12, 2017

ELF Contour Palette - You Get What You Pay For

ELF products tend to be fairly low priced, and in this case you get what you pay for. This palette does the job, but its not professional grade by any stretch. Its a great palette for someone just starting out learning how to apply make up, or contour, but for people who are a little more advanced in their make up application skills, I would recommend something a little higher quality. All in all, it does the job - its just not the best quality, and doesnt last as long as I would have liked.

May 27, 2017

Beautiful colours, little shimmer to them which is lovely for the summer especially. Nice light smell, very pigmented. The pallet doesn't last as long as others that i've tried butfor the price it's very well worth it

May 26, 2017

I wanted to try a highlighter but I was nervous to spend too much since I have no idea what I am doing. I watched a couple YouTube tutorials and settled on this one. I LOVE IT! I will buy it again. I can actually get the results that I saw online.
    You cannot beat the price.

I think it would work best with a setting spray or something though, I do notice by the end of the day it needs to be reapplied.

March 02, 2017

I think this product is very good, especially for the price! You really can't beat getting four contour shades for $8 (in Canada). All the shades are blendable, and not too dark for us fair-skinned people. Would repurchase.

March 01, 2017

By far my favourite contour powder palate ! The colora are great for every Skintone and is a steal of a deal at 8 bucks . Found easily at many department stoves