e.l.f. Cosmetics Essential Eyelid Primer Reviews
#1 in Eye Primer

e.l.f. Essential Eyelid Primer preps your eyelid for smoother, longer-lasting and crease-proof eyeshadow. The ultra sheer nude color works to increase eye color longevity. Absorbs quickly into the skin for comfortable wear. Comes in 4 shades - nude, champagne, pearl and golden.

January 06, 2011

I bought the ELF eye lid primer in sheer because heard so many makeup gurus on youtube rave over it. Just my luck they were having as sale BOGO and I bought 2. The first time I tried it I was in primer heaven. Its not greasy or cakey and its definately not chalky. Equpped with a doefoot applicator this bad boy stops creases in its tracks and eyeshadow even the super powdery stuff holds on like no bodys business. The color is so light that any product put over it can't help but to show its true color. I give this product 2 thumbs and 2 toes up. The only flaw to this perfect fairy tale is that the applicator make blending in all the way hard so you have to use a brush or your fingers.