3.9/5
#12 in Eye Liner

1.0/5

August 27, 2017

Worst eyeliner!!!

Worst purchase... not waterproof as it commits. Doesnot stay for long time. I would rather prefer nyc eyeliner in its place and price range.
    Will not buy this again..

2.0/5

August 27, 2017

Pas le meilleur

J'ai été déçue du pinceau en tant que tel, il est très difficile à appliquer, la tenue n'est pas très bonne.. J'en avais commandé deux, et malheureusement je n'ai pas terminé (à peine commencer le premier) ...

May 10, 2017

I was making an EL order on boxing day and needed a new liquid liner, so ordered it then. I really like it. It goes on nicely, not streaky or anything. The brush is fine enough to get some good details and a nice sharp wing.

May 07, 2017

I mean it wasn't the worst thing in the world but I found it's much too easily especially when you did when I found the wig faded out rather easily I mean it wasn't the worst thing in the world but I found it might easily specially when you did a wing I found the wig faded out rather easily would have been better if it was waterproof I also found it bled out onto the eyelid

April 15, 2017

A friend of mine suggested this liquid liner. It goes on easy and gives a nice bold look. I found it really easy to use and the liner stayed on all day which is awesome. Great product with a fantastic price. Will buy again.

April 15, 2017

This is the liner I am currently using and I really like it. I find it goes on well and I can create whatever line and look I want with it. I find it dries fairly quickly and stays pretty well. For the price how can you go wrong.

March 27, 2017

The price I find that this liquid eye liner works well. It is fairly inexpensive and goes on easily. But it does tend to fade a bit by the end of the day. But overall I am satisfied with this eye liner.

2.0/5

March 27, 2017

I find that it's not as pigmented as I would like, and the product tends to fade throughout the day. I tend to only use this product if I plan on tracing the outline of where I want my wing to be, and then go over it with the liner I actually want to wear during the day.

August 15, 2016

This has been my go to liner for a while. Everytime I try to convert to another brand, I always come back to this one. I found the actual liner is much more effective when I use my own pencil to apply it though.

July 21, 2016

This is definitely one of the most inexpensive liquid liners that you will find on the market. The applicator is decent and applys smoothly. I do find it dries out pretty quickly so I don't get much use out of it, probably about a month or so before I have to toss it. For the price though it is well worth buying more.