e.l.f. Cosmetics Essentials Liquid Eye Liner Reviews

4.1/5
Ranked #19 out of 873 in Eye Liner

May 10, 2017

I was making an EL order on boxing day and needed a new liquid liner, so ordered it then. I really like it. It goes on nicely, not streaky or anything. The brush is fine enough to get some good details and a nice sharp wing.

April 15, 2017

A friend of mine suggested this liquid liner. It goes on easy and gives a nice bold look. I found it really easy to use and the liner stayed on all day which is awesome. Great product with a fantastic price. Will buy again.

April 15, 2017

This is the liner I am currently using and I really like it. I find it goes on well and I can create whatever line and look I want with it. I find it dries fairly quickly and stays pretty well. For the price how can you go wrong.

August 15, 2016

This has been my go to liner for a while. Everytime I try to convert to another brand, I always come back to this one. I found the actual liner is much more effective when I use my own pencil to apply it though.

July 21, 2016

This is definitely one of the most inexpensive liquid liners that you will find on the market. The applicator is decent and applys smoothly. I do find it dries out pretty quickly so I don't get much use out of it, probably about a month or so before I have to toss it. For the price though it is well worth buying more.

March 31, 2016

I'm not sure if the one I purchased had a defective brush but the tip seemed to be hard and not soft. When applying it kind of hurt my eye lid. I used my own brush and this went on pretty well. If I were to buy it again I hope the top isn't hard

February 21, 2016

For the price of this how could you complain about the product! You have to be more of a trained eyeliner pro to use this! I like the soft bristle brush because its not as stiff as other brushes. The product can be a little runny but if you wipe the brush on the open of the lid then you should be fine

2.0/5

February 12, 2016

Terrible. Poor quality. Rubs off super easily. runny. very "wet" and doesn't dry fast, will leave a mark on upper eye lid if you blink shortly after application.

February 11, 2016

I absolutly LOVE this eyeliner. I am currently using it right now and have already repurchased it 3 times now. It works super well and stays on for a long time too. I always find it for $2-$3 to! It takes a few tries to get used to using it but once you do its worth it. I will continue to use this as it is my favorite so far :)

January 20, 2016

I really like it. It easily glides on although it takes a little bit longer to dry but it is liquid eyeliner. The color is black too and not just dark. Worth the money imo.

Pammywhammy845 has posted in the forum topic
    CHESTER BENNINGTON

Imacoolmom added a new review for
    Gerber Arrowroot Cookies

Imacoolmom earned the Mom & Baby Guru badge

Pammywhammy845 has posted in the forum topic
    Big Brother US (plus spoilers)

tracy1963 has posted in the forum topic