e.l.f. Cosmetics Eyeshadow Brush Reviews

Ranked #37 out of 529 in Makeup Brushes & Tools

E.L.F. Cosmetics Eyeshadow Brush is a specially sheered brush tips to absorb the perfect amount of eyeshadow and provides long lasting colour saturation. The comfort curved brush contours the eye with natural gliding strokes for easy and accurate eyeshadow application. Visit eyeslipsface.com for more information.

May 10, 2017

I got this brush as part of a set and love it (I really like almost all of the brushes in the set). It works great for packing colour onto the eyelid. Easy to clean when done. Great brush.

April 14, 2017

Im really glad I purchased this brush, I bought it when I got their eyeshadow palette and Im really happy with it. I like the size and shape. However I do find that the bristles fall out, which is annoying. I guess you can't really complain when you pay less than 3$ for it...

July 11, 2016

I absolutely LOVE this brush! I have a ton of these at home, they are such great quality especially for the price. I find E.L.F as a company has one of the best brushes out there. Why pay $20.. sometimes more for a brush when you can get this one for $3!?!?!?

April 04, 2016

Elf brushes are great. I have two of these same brushes and i use them daily. I love the size and shape of their shadow brushes and they are a great price! I will always use elf brushes!

February 17, 2016

Elf is my savior when it comes to buying makeup brushes! You pay next to nothing compared to high end brands and get a great bang for your buck! I have some high end brushes but I do often prefer these ones.

January 24, 2016

I found some of these babies at the dollar store once, didn't expect much from them but still decide to give them a try. I was shocked at how amazing the quality is for the price I paid!

October 09, 2015

e.l.f is such an affordable makeup brand. I am constantly shocked at the great quality of the makeup and the brush's I just purchased this one from Old Navy for $3 and it works amazing! Spreads nicely and is super soft.

July 15, 2015

Elf eye shadow brushes are amazing. They are so inexpensive and work just as good as the expensive brushes!

July 15, 2015

When I purchased this brush I was not expecting much, I was however extremely pleasantly surprised! This eye shadow brush has become an everyday essential in my beauty routine.

July 04, 2015

when I bought this brush I was thought there was no way that this could be a good eyeshadow brush because it was so cheep! but I was pleasantly surprised when I tried it and I fell in LOVE it is absolutely amazing and does the job ☺️