e.l.f. Cosmetics Lip Exfoliator Reviews

Ranked #79 out of 940 in Lip Balm

March 22, 2017

I really like this product. It really does work and the price is great. I have only tried the original one, but am tempted to get one of the new flavors, when I use up the one that I have right now. (probably mint) I like the taste of it too though it is really sweet.

February 12, 2017

I absolutely love this e.l.f. Lip scrub! It's super affordable, and really works! I use it before applying lipstick to make my lips feel as smooth as possible. It has a sugar like texture that works well at removing any unwanted dry areas, along with a moisturizing balm texture to hydrate. It's better than any high end lip scrub I've tried and for the price, you really can't go wrong!

January 24, 2017

You pretty much cant lose when it comes to e.l.f. products, especially if you're buying online. In Canada its a bit more tricky, I wish we had more variety in the stores...Oh well. I really really really like this lip scrub, it works really well, and is a must have. I use it every morning and it leaves my lips feeling soft and smooth, and I dont have to worry about my lips being dry and cracked when I apply lipstick.

January 06, 2017

Wow ! J'adore ! Ça le prenait ça. On sent très bien les petites billes qui exfolie. J'exfolie et je met un baume à lèvres après, ou parfois je let le baume avant pi exfolier plus doucement. Il n'a pas mauvais gout. Pour le prix c'est parfait !

Wow! I just love it ! It took that. One feels very well the small marbles which exfoliates. I exfoliate and I put on a lip balm after, or sometimes I let the balm before pi exfoliate more gently. It does not bad taste. For the price it's perfect!

September 15, 2016

So I ordered this online because I had heard so many rave reviews about this lip scrub. The price was of course excellent. When I tried it first, it took awhile to actually get to the scrub part and then I found the scrub very abrasive and it started hurting. I stopped using it unfortunately. The cap of the product is also very flimsy and now does not stay closed on its packaging.

August 13, 2016

Now that my local Walmart is FINALLY carrying ELF Cosmetics, I was able to pick this up today. I LOVE this lip scrub. It is not gentle by any means, so don't expect it to baby your lips. It does exactly what it claims by removing every trace of dead skin or flakiness. It smells like coffee and vanilla to me, which is awesome and it leaves my lips incredibly smooth and baby soft. This is just a miracle in a tube at an amazing price.

July 11, 2016

I have herd such high hype about this lip exfoliator about the effectiveness so I decided to try it for myself. And ouch! It's so extremely painful! Once it gets down to the thicker sugar parts, it becomes so rough and instead of scraping off dead skin on my lips, it's scratching it. I have no idea how other people have had such great results with it.

May 19, 2016

I love that this lip scrub is in stick form, however it's not the best. Some of the sugar is too large of pieces to do anything and just get stuck all over your lips, mixed in with the dead skin. I always have to wipe it off with a cloth. I prefer the lip scrub from Lush.

March 01, 2016

This scrub isn't gentle but it works to get those tough to get off flakes. This lip scrub is perfectly rough, if that makes sense. It's harsh enough to get the job done but not so rough that its painful to use and makes my lips bleed. For gentle exfoliation I'd use the Lush bubblegum lip scrub, but for more of a deep exfoliation, I'd rather use the e.l.f. lip scrub. The exfoliator is a bit dry and I find it glides better if I put a little lip balm on first and then scrub my lips with this thing.

I like the the idea of a lip scrub that comes in a bullet form, but the texture of the scrub isn't solid enough to prevent it from leaning in the base when I use it to scrub my lips. Every time I use the scrub I'm afraid the bullet is going to snap off.

The lip scrub has a nice brown sugar smell but it tastes absolutely positively awful. It tastes bitter like I accidentally got perfume in my mouth so I avoid letting my tongue taste it as much as possible.

Aside from the taste and the unstable bullet, I really really like this lip scrub.

February 20, 2016

I just started using this and omg it is perfect! It made my rough lips so smooth. I love how easy it is to use and it's so much more hygenic than the pot types. It's also incredibly cheap compared to others on the market. This is a must have, especially with the popularity of matte lipsticks (they tend to highlight chapped lips in a bad way). You really can't go wrong with this scrub! Just make sure to use a good quality lip balm after ;)