e.l.f. Cosmetics Matte Lip Color Reviews
#19 in Lipstick

January 29, 2020

Praline is the best!

I got a 4 pack for Christmas, + one other one in the Rose gold holiday pack

The color are gorgeous, Tea rose does not fit me at all (make me looks like i'm dying of hypothermia) but It will suit some women with a different skin tone than mine. Praline is THE BEST! I like it SO MUCH and I am planning on buying the Praline plumping lip gloss too!

They are easy to apply, easier than the liquid matte ones (use a lip liner for the liquid matte) - This one does not require lip liner (you of cours still can)

You can also use more than one at the time to create some gradient - It's really cool!

Not that long lasting, but it is not what I am looking for anyway (Long lasting are usually really dry, this is not)

January 18, 2020

Ca tient

J'en ai un dans ma collection. Il est dans les teintes de rouge et je l'adore. Il fait un beau rouge sur les levrs. Il n'est pas asséchant pour nos levres. On peut si on veut seulement faire le contour de nos lèvre et ajouter une autre couleur ou un gloss par dessus. Sinon, il est quand même cremeux pour se porter seul

July 24, 2019

My go-to lip color

I'm so glad I tried this lip color - it's sleek design fits in my small purse when I attend events and it's so smooth I feel like I just have chap stick on. It's moisturizing and stays on. Very easy to use.

2.2/5

June 04, 2019

Déçue par le produit

Produit très abordable, la couleur est jolie, facile à appliquer, cependant ne tient pas très longtemps sur les lèvres, je n'ai pas aimer retrouver mon rouge à lèvre sur chaque bouchée que je prenais de ma toast. Le goût des produits elf est particulier, j'aime les rouges à lèvres sans parfum, ce qui n'Est pas le cas ici.

January 27, 2019

Long lasting beautiful colour

Not only is this matte lipstick affordable, it’s long lasting, has beautiful colour, and comes in a sleek tube. Easy to use. Defiantly would recommend!

December 04, 2018

I do like this product. It goes on smooth and the color is great. It lasts a while and was a great price for the amount of product you get. The only this was that it broke off the tube after a couple uses :(

September 28, 2018

Not bad

I got this at Winner’s for 2$ which is why I bought it. I like that it is a sleek pencil. I got a beautiful red and it glides on like butta, HOWEVER, it transfers ALOT so you have to constantly apply. But I like the way it feels on my lips and the way it looks which is why I recommend it! If you do not like to reapply this is not the lipstick for you.

September 18, 2018

Cranberry

I picked this up on a whim, and I’m glad I did! This is such a soft, yet rich colour. So moisturizing. The pice can not be beat. Definitely recommend.

September 15, 2018

Goes on nicely, looks good

I have high expectations when it comes to lip products, their formulas, colours, etc. This product met my expectations for sure. The application was very easy, taking little to no effort. It looked great, and stayed on for most of the day. I would definitely repurchase this product once I finish this one up.

#freeproduct

September 06, 2018

Pretty!

Easy to apply, well pigmented, creamy. A beautiful matte finish that not only looks great, it also hydrates my lips every time I wear it. I absolutely recommend it. It is an affordable product that offers great quality. I just needed to reapply once in an 8 hours work shift.