E.l.f. Cosmetics Putty Primer Reviews
#19 in Face Primer

September 26, 2020
    Arizona, United States

Nice feel, pills up for me

The primer does what it says and you can't beat the price. I can see it visibly smoothing my pores and blurring my skin. However, it pills up over my sunscreen and products which makes me unlikely to purchase again.

August 31, 2020

Wonderful product

I love this product! It helps my makeup stay put, helps my skin look more even and my pores look less noticeable. Well worth the price! I have acne prone combination skin and this works perfectly for me! Highly recommend this product!

July 23, 2020
    United States

No more pores!

I got the E.L.F. Poreless Putty to try,i have large pores and this product really worked extremely well,i have purchased 2 more since because i do not want to run out.

May 25, 2020

Dupe for Tatcha primer !

The elf putty primer is a dupe for the higher end tacha primer. I have normal to dry skin. I prep my face with a moisturizer or face oil, let it dry then I apply my elf primer. Goes on beautifully, minimizes pores and just gives you this perfect face canvas to work on. Another good thing is the price ! It is super affordable so definitely worth the try!

March 15, 2020

Amazing primer

This primer is better than some of the higher end primers i have tried. I have oily skin and this primer is such a great base for makeup and keeping oil at bay. I hate when my makeup gets super oily and if you set this primer nicely, your makeup will sit on top of this primer AMAZINGLY