e.l.f. Cosmetics Studio Under Eye Concealer and Highlighter Reviews
#143 in Concealer

October 10, 2017

I would recommend this product

Ladies, this product will speak to you, because you will love it. Even packaging is gorgeous. It is very comfy to have Concealer and Highlighter in one slick designed package. You can grab it on the go, and do touch-ups when you need it. The price is not so cheep, but it is definitely worth every dollar.

October 06, 2017

Elf Studio Under Eye Concealer & Highlighter

I bought this product from Wal-Mart and 10/10 would recommend. I love 2 in 1 products -- it just means more room in my purse to fit in other things, and this concealer-highlighter stick definitely does its job. The concealer has a smooth and consistent texture throughout, while the highlighter adds the right amount of glow to make your features pop. This product is a definite must-have!

2.7/5

October 04, 2017

Just meh

I love elf products, but sadly this concealer/highlighterduo falls short. The concealer is alright for the price; not fantastic. The highlighter is a very unflattering shade (I feel for any skin tone) and no matter how much I tried to find a use for it, it just didn't do anything.

October 04, 2017

Cover those dark circles!

I got this free when I ordered from the ELF website, and I am so glad I did! It is amazing! The concealer covers all my dark circles under my eyes, and then I apply the highlighter over top, and suddenly I look like I've actually had a decent nights sleep! I use this before work and school all the time, and it's fast, easy, and effective! 100% would recommend!

2.3/5

September 11, 2017

Ugh! So dissapointed!

I like E.L.F products and think their prices and quality are pretty darn good for the most part.

Unfortunately, I bought the undereye concealer and highlighter on a whim while out picking up other things, so for $3.99 I didn't bother whipping out my phone in the middle of the store to check reviews online. I just grabbed it.

When I got home, I checked reviews for it and there were quite a few ladies complaining about allergic reactions and rashes. I chalked this up to, well, maybe they have sensitive skin whereas I do not.

I used it the first day, noticed it did brighten my undereye area, I was quite happy with that. Also, it did not crease as much as most reviews claimed it did.

I used it the second day, the hugest hive I have ever seen appeared almost instantly after I applied it to my right under eye. I got so paranoid about it because it was so fat/puffy and huge that it looked like a blister and I asked my sister literally 8 times if it looks like a hive?! (It looked like a burn/blister) had to make sure it was just a hive lol.

I had meetings and appointments that day and almost everyone asked what happened to my eye. Ugh! Again, I do not have sensitive skin, I have put worse on my face with no reaction whatsoever. Reviews are out there about this specific issue.

I will not be using this anymore, I wish E.L.F. would revamp this formula.

July 18, 2017

J'aime

J'aime énormément se produit il est très pratique je l'apporte partout et je l'utilise chaque jour tu peut l'apporter avec se format portatif il a une belle couvrance et de belle pigmentation

May 28, 2017

This product is a life saver!
    Its relatively compact, super easy to use, and blends wonderfully! My blemishes are gone after 1 swipe of this magic stick!

May 20, 2017

ELF raised the bar with this duo.

Even though the color selection is minimal, I was lucky enough to find a shade that matches my skin tone. I only use the concealer under my eyes and immediately apply the ELF under eye setting powder, I believe the combination of the two allows the concealer to last all day and it does NOT crease.

Its easy to apply, I really like the applicator wand, it allows me to apply tiny dabs exactly where I want and I blend it with my fingers or beauty blender, both work well. The concealer it self is lightly pigmented, so if I want a fuller coverage or if my under eyes are particularly dark on that day, I just apply a few more dabs on top and build it up.

The highlighter is fantastic, I apply a few dabs under my eye brow and blend it with my finger, it adds instant color and brightens the line. I also dab a bit onto the top of my lip and along the bridge of my nose. Its lightly pigmented so the affect is subtle with a hint of shimmer.

I love this $4 gem! I just bought another 2 tubes last weekend, one for my mom for mothers day and another for me for when I run out.

April 30, 2017

For $3USD this isn't a terrible concealer, it just doesn't do much. The highlighter does have a lot of shimmer in it though. The coverage for the concealer is ok, its not amazing, but for the price it does an ok job. The consistency of the concealer is very runny, and its fairly light. If you have very dark undereye circles, i don't think this will do very much for you. This only comes in 3 shades on the website, so not great for deeper skintones. The smell of this is non-offensive, much like other elf products like flintstones vitamins/chalky candy. I prefer using both ends as an eye primer, as the consistency is very runny, the coverage is light-medium, and the finish is tacky. The highlighter works quite nicely as an eye primer due to the shimmer.

1.7/5

April 16, 2017

The concealer will not conceal anything. The highlighter is chock full of glitter and leaves a white cast. Both formulas are very greasy as well. While I didn't pay much for this product, I still don't think it was worth it!