e.l.f. Cosmetics Studio Under Eye Concealer and Highlighter Reviews

Ranked #324 out of 457 in Concealer

May 20, 2017

ELF raised the bar with this duo.

Even though the color selection is minimal, I was lucky enough to find a shade that matches my skin tone. I only use the concealer under my eyes and immediately apply the ELF under eye setting powder, I believe the combination of the two allows the concealer to last all day and it does NOT crease.

Its easy to apply, I really like the applicator wand, it allows me to apply tiny dabs exactly where I want and I blend it with my fingers or beauty blender, both work well. The concealer it self is lightly pigmented, so if I want a fuller coverage or if my under eyes are particularly dark on that day, I just apply a few more dabs on top and build it up.

The highlighter is fantastic, I apply a few dabs under my eye brow and blend it with my finger, it adds instant color and brightens the line. I also dab a bit onto the top of my lip and along the bridge of my nose. Its lightly pigmented so the affect is subtle with a hint of shimmer.

I love this $4 gem! I just bought another 2 tubes last weekend, one for my mom for mothers day and another for me for when I run out.

August 13, 2014

I did like the product but unfortunately, it did not give full coverage. This is more for those days that you just need a light amount of makeup which I use. I do love the highlighter. It makes me look much more awake and does highlight well.

March 01, 2014

This concealer was very light, but I don't think the coverage was very good. The staying power was very minial for this. There is also a very limited shade selection. However, I think the highlighter is very good, as it is natural light, and spreads and blends very evenly.

Updated On: April 30, 2017

For $3USD this isn't a terrible concealer, it just doesn't do much. The highlighter does have a lot of shimmer in it though. The coverage for the concealer is ok, its not amazing, but for the price it does an ok job. The consistency of the concealer is very runny, and its fairly light. If you have very dark undereye circles, i don't think this will do very much for you. This only comes in 3 shades on the website, so not great for deeper skintones. The smell of this is non-offensive, much like other elf products like flintstones vitamins/chalky candy. I prefer using both ends as an eye primer, as the consistency is very runny, the coverage is light-medium, and the finish is tacky. The highlighter works quite nicely as an eye primer due to the shimmer.

February 18, 2014

I like this product the only negative thing I would say is that it is not for full coverage. I use this for my everyday look but if I have heavier circles under the eyes I would opt for a heavier coverage product.

October 21, 2012

ONLY $3

This product blends in and leaves a wonderful natural look. It instantly makes me look brighter and awake. Gives my eyes a fuller, larger look as well. I love this product and it lasts a really long time! It never looks cakey, and it always blends ito my natural skin color. The highlighter is amazing as well. This product is a must have for you girls that just want to wear a simple concealer and some powder!