e.l.f. Flawless Finish Foundation

e.l.f. Flawless Finish Foundation Reviews

Ranked #325 out of 679 in Foundation

May 27, 2015

E.L.F foundation is priced very low as compared to other foundation in market, just wanted to give a try, this foundation has yellow undertone after applying my face was looking yellow, it give light to medium coverage. the packaging is very nice and attractive, but its no for me .

May 01, 2015

I purchased this product online, so it was really a shot in the dark. I liked the fact that it was super affordable and that it says "flawless finish". The coverage for this foundation is medium to full, and it does its job. It does have SPF 15 in it, so it has a floral scent that is a little overwhelming, but good for the skin. It has more of a dewy finish than I would prefer, but its fine if set with powder. It will need to be touched up throughout the day, and I find it has an orange undertone which I don't like, but its not too bad. The packaging is gorgeous and the product pump works well and is controllable. Overall, for the price, I'd say this is a decent product.