Elf Poreless Putty Primer Reviews

June 16, 2021
    United Kingdom

Only primer I have ever repurchased

I never had high hopes for any primer and I always hated the feel of silicone primers and felt if anything, they made my makeup move more! Until I found this gem! This primer is less of a putty but more of a balm consistency, which leaves your face feeling hydrated and your pores filled. One in lasts forever and it’s so easy to rub into the skin and doesn’t leave your skin feeling strange like most primers. I never thought primers worked for me until I bought this product. Now I won’t do my makeup without it!

March 18, 2021

Love this primer!

This is one of the best primers I have ever used. I had heard so many good things about it and decided to try it for myself. It blurs so well and really reduces pores. By the end of the day my foundation still looks great because of this primer.

Airbrushed finish

This primer is amazing! Definitely a dupe for the tacha primer. Helps foundation to last all day and fills in pores as well as some fine lines. Game changer!

3.2/5

Not the best primer

The primer leaves skin smooth, it gives you a subtle result, good if you have a healthy skin without visible "imperfections", but I won't recommend it for someone looking to hide pimples or even for a poreless effect, there are better primers with blur effect. Don't expect miracles with this one.

Dupe for tatcha?

Watched a known beauty Influencer and they claimed this was a excellent primer so i thought i would give it a shot. Paid £6 for this and will say, this is the best primer ive had for a long time!
    Sometimes i wear it alone and it allows my skin to look great and it also allows my makeup to sit great!

February 15, 2021

Would recommend to a friend

My go to face primer because it effectively blurs out my pores while providing hydration from the squalene. If you are looking for something affordable and good quality that works then I highly recommend this product.

February 08, 2021

So nice!

I love this primer. Elf has really been stepping up ther game lately. This product performs like the tacha silk canvas pricer with 1/5 of the pric tag. I would definetly recommend it. It makes your skin and pores dissapear and makes the makeup application so much smoother.

February 08, 2021
    Connecticut, United States

Love!

Changed the way I think of elf! This is such a good primer and it’s become a staple in my makeup bag. Definitely blurs the appearance of pores and it feels really comfortable on the skin. Never fails!

February 07, 2021
    Birmingham, United Kingdom

Good primer

I heard many nice reviews about this item and I decided to try it by myself. Overall primer is good but is not amazing. With my oily skin it's very dyficult to find good working primer. My make up stayed all day pores get less visible but I get oily very quick with mean I have to maintain my make up more then usually. It's OK but not amazing.

February 07, 2021
    Cambridgeshire, United Kingdom

Wanted to love this but sadly not great

I bought this after Jeffery Star recommended it. I found it to be a little too greasy for my liking and it actually broke down my foundation around my nose after a few hours. I wanted to love this but sadly I’m underwhelmed!