Elf Poreless Putty Primer Reviews

November 24, 2021
    Massachusetts, United States

Amazing for hiding pores!

I am so impressed with this primer. Not only is it SO affordable but a little goes a long way so it will last forever as well!! So that = GREAT VALUE! It keeps my makeup intact and in place all day. It keeps me oil free and matte. And my favorite part it completely hides my pores!!! I love love love it and would definitely recommend!

September 24, 2021

Great primer for every day!

This primer is really good. I am someone who struggles with having large pores and without the right primer, it makes my foundation look awful. This primer fills in my pores and makes my skin look like it has a filter on it. It also makes my foundation look its best. I use this primer every day and I will definitely buy this again.

September 06, 2021

Did improve the look of my foundation

I applied a thin amount of this primer after my skincare and before applying any foundation. (It then takes approx. 30 seconds to set.) My foundation went on top very smoothly and didn’t pill or become blotchy! Win!

It's very moisturising and has a universal sheer to it, but unfortunately this did make me feel like the coverage of my foundation wasn’t as full as usual. (I prefer a matte effect.) And as for the poreless effect, although it did make a difference, I’m still on the hunt for a truly magical product that does it even more!

Nevertheless, I must say that my family noticed a difference on the first day I used this primer and commented on how smooth and natural my makeup looked! So it’s clearly doing something well! I will therefore continue to use this product and see which of my skincare products work the best beneath it!

June 16, 2021
    United Kingdom

Only primer I have ever repurchased

I never had high hopes for any primer and I always hated the feel of silicone primers and felt if anything, they made my makeup move more! Until I found this gem! This primer is less of a putty but more of a balm consistency, which leaves your face feeling hydrated and your pores filled. One in lasts forever and it’s so easy to rub into the skin and doesn’t leave your skin feeling strange like most primers. I never thought primers worked for me until I bought this product. Now I won’t do my makeup without it!

March 18, 2021

Love this primer!

This is one of the best primers I have ever used. I had heard so many good things about it and decided to try it for myself. It blurs so well and really reduces pores. By the end of the day my foundation still looks great because of this primer.

March 05, 2021

Airbrushed finish

This primer is amazing! Definitely a dupe for the tacha primer. Helps foundation to last all day and fills in pores as well as some fine lines. Game changer!

March 05, 2021

Dupe for tatcha?

Watched a known beauty Influencer and they claimed this was a excellent primer so i thought i would give it a shot. Paid £6 for this and will say, this is the best primer ive had for a long time!
    Sometimes i wear it alone and it allows my skin to look great and it also allows my makeup to sit great!

February 15, 2021

Would recommend to a friend

My go to face primer because it effectively blurs out my pores while providing hydration from the squalene. If you are looking for something affordable and good quality that works then I highly recommend this product.

February 08, 2021

So nice!

I love this primer. Elf has really been stepping up ther game lately. This product performs like the tacha silk canvas pricer with 1/5 of the pric tag. I would definetly recommend it. It makes your skin and pores dissapear and makes the makeup application so much smoother.

February 08, 2021
    Connecticut, United States

Love!

Changed the way I think of elf! This is such a good primer and it’s become a staple in my makeup bag. Definitely blurs the appearance of pores and it feels really comfortable on the skin. Never fails!