Elizabeth Arden 8 Hour Lip Protectant Stick SPF 15 Reviews
Ranked #750 in Lip Balm

Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream Lip Protectant Stick SPF 15

Elizabeth Arden's famous eight hour cream in a portable stick for softer, smoother, protected lips. Light-feeling formula containing Vitamin E to relieve chapped, cracked lips, condition

April 04, 2017

Got this in a bag of samples at a Sears Gala night. I really don't know how much it costs but it seems to last forever.
    Anytime my lips are dry, I reach for this. It's never failed me yet. Even cracked lips heal with one or two applications. It almost feels like it helps instantly. I've used it along and I've used it over top of my lipstick and it just gives you a nice glossy look.

I find most Chapstick that you have to constantly apply more and it never seems to repair the issue. This stuff is like a real moisturizer for your lips.

I highly recommend for those who have dry lips and want something that works extremely effective and restores your lips to the way they should be.

November 28, 2016

I do swear by this chap stick by Elizabeth Arden.
    It is very moisturizing and soothes sore lips.
    I like to apply it before bed so it can repair my lips overnight.
    Kind of pricey though... considering how quickly I use it up.

November 28, 2016

it's a treat to my lips. my lips are now smooth and no more chap skin. I also like the fact that it is SPF 15, got protection from the sun. good value for your money.

March 04, 2016

This is the BEST thing available for chapped lips and skin. I've used it for 30+ years, since I was a child, and I've never found anything better. My kids get horrible chapped lips (and skin around their lips) in winter - this clears it up like magic - just overnight there is a visible improvement. Elizabeth Arden is not joking about the "8 hour" benefit. I use it myself, and while the smell is a little funny, nothing works better. This is a must have in my makeup drawer and I recommend it to all of my friends. Love it!

January 04, 2016

I love this stuff! Super moisturising, even on the driest lips! Nice shine. I always have some of this stuff around.

September 23, 2015

This product is an absolute must have in your purse! I use it first thing in the morning, through the day and before bed and my lips are left feeling moisturized and happy. I tend to have chapped lips but since I started using this, chapped lips are gone bye bye! I use the original version. There's an unscented version but I think it smells even more. This is great to put on stray brow hairs too. LOVE it!

December 05, 2014

Amazing Product I never go out without it. My lips feel always hydrated and soft.

October 23, 2014

this left my lips feeling amazingly soft

October 23, 2014

Love it! The only product to keep my lips hydrated all day. Plus it has an SPF!
    My all-year must have!

October 19, 2014

This is a staple item in my makeup bag. The 8 hour products by Arden are great, always a little on the pricey side...but quality and do what they claim.