Elmers Glue-All Reviews

Ranked #8 out of 101 in Paint & Art Supplies

June 14, 2017

Has a weird chemically smell to it VERY BAD for making slim

Makes slime really hard and all the borax comes out then forms this really hard ting that u can't play with ITS JUST A HORINLE MESS

May 16, 2017

Love this glue! My kids do many arts and crafts and this is my choice as it sticks most supplies together and holds well. Peels off skin or work area easily once droed so with kids this is a must!

March 26, 2017

I used this stuff in school all the time as a kid, it's a little messy but easy to peel off when it dries. For paper and craft materials it works well , for wood and other materials I'd suggest stronger glue

March 26, 2017

Parfait pour les bricolages, sans odeur trop forte et fait très bien le travail. S'applique facilement et s'étant bien. Un classique pour les travaux d'art et bricolage

February 28, 2017

Great quality and a good price . I remember using this then I was in school and now I get to use it with my daughter. Classic and a little messy but that's the fun.

September 27, 2016

I bought this glue to fix all of the kitchen chairs at our table which the kids are regularly rocking in (despite being asked not to lol). I was going to glue them and then use screws to secure them well, however after I was finished gluing them and they were dry I found the chairs were as strong as new!!! Excellent product!!

Pammywhammy845 has posted in the forum topic
    CHESTER BENNINGTON

Imacoolmom added a new review for
    Gerber Arrowroot Cookies

Imacoolmom earned the Mom & Baby Guru badge

Pammywhammy845 has posted in the forum topic
    Big Brother US (plus spoilers)

tracy1963 has posted in the forum topic