Emergen-C 1000mg Vitamin C Super Orange Reviews

March 29, 2021

Emergen-C 1000mg Vitamin C Super Orange Reviews

Whenever I feel getting sick, or even having the early symptoms, I take this with cup of water and drink away! It does help quite fast and I start feeling better.

The taste is not so great, but I know that it will help me to get better.
    I don't get sick often but I have always one or two pouches available just in case.
    Very easy to prepare, and takes a minute to to get ready to consume.
    I definitely recommend.
    They come in different flavors.

March 29, 2021

Yum

Love the fizzy drink mix. Dissolves so easily and tastes great (well.. not terrible). A quick drink in the morning daily to get my daily dosage of vitamin C.

February 10, 2021

love the taste

I've been taking this for the last couple of months as a general immune booster, I love the taste, it's like drinking fresh orange juice. I buy them at Costco - a lot cheaper than to get it from somewhere else.

December 28, 2020

Get a boost

Any time I travel, feel tired or start feeling a cold coming on, I throw back one of these. I don’t love the flavour so I don’t add a lot of water so there’s less to get down but it does the trick. I’m sure a daily dose would be ideal but I bank on it for an instant boost.

December 06, 2020

Must have

Anytime I feel tired or like a cold maybe coming on I drink these and it always passes. Thanks to these I haven't had a cold in almost 3 years. Something I always have in my home!

December 06, 2020

Great when travelling

I always travel with a package, they really come in handy especially for long haul flights and during flu season. Typically I buy the orange but now they come in loads of different flavours

November 25, 2020
    United States

Amazing Vit c

This product has been my go-to vitamin boost whether I am feeling a bit under the weather or if I am only in need of a little boost of energy. I would recommend this to anyone if they do not like taking their vitamins in a pill format or just to give them that extra bit of energy.

October 27, 2020

Vitamin C

This is a great product I love that it comes in single serve packs It is great tasting I use it at the first sign of a cold or flu A few packs of this stuff really works

October 09, 2020

Amazing immune boosting!

I got these as a gift from my mom. She said when I'm feeling sick or a cold coming on have a glass of this and it works! Wish I knew about this sooner!

September 03, 2020

Great Product

This product is live-saver for me. Whether im sick, under the weather, hungover, or just need a "pick-me-up" this product is there. I always make sure to carry around or bring a packet or two with me. day or night this product has your back. Would highly recommend it.