Emergen-C 1000mg Vitamin C Super Orange Reviews

February 05, 2020

Helps kick those sick symptoms away

I try to drink one every morning, especially during flu season. Anytime I drink this consistently, I noticed I won’t get sick. Always a little run down but never full fledge sick which is all I can hope for!

February 01, 2020
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Very effective

I always have this at home. I take this on the first sign of colds and it really works for me without fail. I always recommend this with my friends.😊

January 23, 2020

Hangover no more

My family was in Mexico for my wedding a while back now. Let’s just say you don’t really stop drinking the whole time you are down there. Me and my fiancé had some emergen-c every morning before the buffet and we felt a lot better within a few minutes

January 17, 2020
    New Brunswick, Canada

Stops cold symptoms

I have one of these every time a slightly feel a cold coming on or if I've been around sneezy sniffley people. It works and gives a slight boost of energy. I have a large stash of them in the house at all times.

January 05, 2020

Not a Fan

I didn't enjoy the taste of this product. I had purchased it when I felt a cold coming on to try and boost my vitamin c. The cold didn't seem to come so I'm not sure if this helped to get rid of it but I couldn't drink more than 3 packets from the box I purchased. The aftertaste leaves a weird bitterness in your mouth

November 07, 2019
    Aberdeen City, United Kingdom

grows on you

I wasn't keen on the taste of this to start with but it definetly grows on you especially when your face looks better as a result of it! I would definetly reccomed sticking it out with this one

October 22, 2019

You will get used to the taste

I hated this product when I first tried them. But once I realized that they actually work, I forced myself to drink one a day to finish the box. Now, I don’t mind the taste at all. It’s just like a regular orange drink that I now enjoy. Really helps in the winter time when people all around you are sick. What I like most is how it’s so easy to bring with you anywhere!

September 09, 2019
    Texas, United States

So effective

As soon as I feel a tickle in the back of my throat, I start drink emergen-c. Once a day for 3-5 days and I am set and ready to go with never getting that dreaded cold.

September 09, 2019
    Florida, United States

Achooo!

Let me tell you, this product has been such a lifesaver for myself and my family. Very effective and doesn't taste horrible. Just make sure that its super cold!

September 07, 2019
    Texas, United States

My GO TO

As a preschool teacher, I am susceptible to all kinds of germs as you can imagine. Whenever I start to feel yucky, I drink Emergen-C to ward off anything that may be brewing.