Emergen-C 1000mg Vitamin C Super Orange Reviews

November 07, 2019
    Aberdeen City, United Kingdom

grows on you

I wasn't keen on the taste of this to start with but it definetly grows on you especially when your face looks better as a result of it! I would definetly reccomed sticking it out with this one

October 22, 2019

You will get used to the taste

I hated this product when I first tried them. But once I realized that they actually work, I forced myself to drink one a day to finish the box. Now, I don’t mind the taste at all. It’s just like a regular orange drink that I now enjoy. Really helps in the winter time when people all around you are sick. What I like most is how it’s so easy to bring with you anywhere!

September 09, 2019
    Texas, United States

So effective

As soon as I feel a tickle in the back of my throat, I start drink emergen-c. Once a day for 3-5 days and I am set and ready to go with never getting that dreaded cold.

September 09, 2019
    Florida, United States

Achooo!

Let me tell you, this product has been such a lifesaver for myself and my family. Very effective and doesn't taste horrible. Just make sure that its super cold!

September 07, 2019
    Texas, United States

My GO TO

As a preschool teacher, I am susceptible to all kinds of germs as you can imagine. Whenever I start to feel yucky, I drink Emergen-C to ward off anything that may be brewing.

July 17, 2019

A must....

for when I feel like I'm getting a cold. This not only boosts my energy but Vitamin C is critical to stopping colds before they develop. I love the single-use packaging, easy to use when you're a bit foggy.

May 16, 2019

Love it!

Every morning I have my Emergen-C and I LOVE it! Maybe it just gets me to drink a full glass of water in the morning and like it...and well, that's okay because drinking plenty of water is good for you as well.

April 02, 2019

Absolutely yes

Emergen C are so handy and easy to use. I get the right amount of Vit C easily just pour and drink. These are a wonderful way I take my Vitamin C with less effort. And it tastes great. Highly recommended.

April 02, 2019

Vit C booster

During the winter months my cupboards and desk drawers are well stocked with Emergen - C Vitamin C Super Orange. I will be buying this product again.

2.0/5

March 18, 2019

Nope

I was excited to try Emergen-C 1000MG Vitamin C, but I didn’t like it, I thought it would have a nice orange taste., it didn’t it tasted really bad. I couldn’t finish the box.