equate Nail Polish Remover Reviews

3.9/5
Ranked #366 out of 1563 in Nail Polish

January 10, 2017

This is a great price for an effective every day polish remover. I find it gets my polish off and helps with colours that usually stain the nails. The large bottle lasts me a long time. It has a usual strong odour but I find it mellows out quicker than some of the other brands I've used.

November 30, 2016

This is really way cheaper than all of the other nail polish removers and has the same ingredients and works just as well as all the others, if not better. I have always been able to remove all my nailpolish with this remover and even gel nails. If you soak them long enough. This is a great product and it really does work just as well as its competitors. Highly recommended by me.

2.8/5

November 30, 2016

Not the greatest nail polish remover I've used. Takes very long for it to remove the nail polish off- usually have to let it soak for 2-3 minutes before it comes off easily.

August 11, 2016

I was looking for an inexpensive nail polish remover that actually works. This product works like a charm. You don't need to go over the same spot over and over and over like you do with some of the cheaper removers.

June 30, 2016

This nail polish remover is strong enough to remove the toughest of nail polish but causes no damage to the surrounding skin. The odor is not too bad and it has a strengthening formula with vitamin E.

1.7/5

April 30, 2016

I found I had to use a lot of cotton pads to remove the nail polish and in doing so the polish was smeared all over my fingers. What a mess. Sorry this product is a fail for me.

January 27, 2016

There is really nothing bad to say about this product. It works wonderfully fast and effectively, and it costs next to nothing. You don't need to use much of it to get your nailpolish off, even with dark colours. I wish it was a little bit more effective on glitter polishes, but glitter is hard to get off no matter what. And I wish the smell was better, but I understand that's because it's all chemicals.

0.8/5

December 13, 2015

I'm not happy with this product it didn't work well at all such a disappointment, had to use over and over just to get all my nail polish off,such a hassle

October 25, 2015

Great quality nail polish remover works well and takes your nail polish off with ease. It also doesn't smell too bad either compared to other brands.

October 25, 2015

I find this doesn't work well on my nails - it takes a lot of scrubbing to get regular nail polish off (I use 2-3 layers of polish) and even more with glittery nail polish.

I shouldn't have to put this much effort into changing nail polish colours.